Bleach Discussion Thread

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
Anyone getting Arrancar to the rescue vibes till Ichigo makes it in time to fight daddy cool?

Anyone getting Arrancar to the rescue vibes till Ichigo makes it in time to fight daddy cool?
Nah it'll be the random dudes he helped kill at the end of the arc before this...yeah whatever their names were, the ones that had special powers for whatever reason. Yeah hell I can't even remember wtf the called themselves or the power lol, that's how pointless that transition arc was.

BurningMan

fueled by beer
Nah it'll be the random dudes he helped kill at the end of the arc before this...yeah whatever their names were, the ones that had special powers for whatever reason. Yeah hell I can't even remember wtf the called themselves or the power lol, that's how pointless that transition arc was.
Damn i already forgot that they were in seretei i really hoped i would never see them again... lets hope they just get killed of real quick and we see some arrancar action.

Soul Fly

is a Contributor Alumnus
^Fullbringer is literally crap in front of Shinigami/Arrancar power levels. Unless there's some loophole that gives them some underhanded advantage against quincies (like hollows do), then I'll say it's the last we've heard of them.

^Fullbringer is literally crap in front of Shinigami/Arrancar power levels. Unless there's some loophole that gives them some underhanded advantage against quincies (like hollows do), then I'll say it's the last we've heard of them.
About the only thing I can possibly think of is that they're essentially they're akin to hollow powers (iirc, they have those powers because a mother of theirs survived a hollow attack, so some of their energy got passed down to them in the womb), and since hollow powers are SE against quincy, they might scratch them more than just your common foot soldier. Besides being an arrancar didn't mean much either considering the quincy went down there and enslaved or exterminated a lot of them.

I don't get the hate against Fullbring. I actually enjoyed the arc though the ending was terrible. I liked that they made an effort to explain the origin of Inoue's and Chad's powers. I actually wanted Ichigo to accept Ginjo's offer and turn against Soul Society but he obviously refused like the obedient Poodle he is. I also hated that he Deus Ex'd his victory against Ginjo's group and the Dollhouse chick's (attempted) suicide. Made zero sense. Still, I think this arc as a whole was way better than the latter half of the Arrancar arc, which got stinking bad somewhere during Szayel's fight.

Soul Fly

is a Contributor Alumnus
Besides being an arrancar didn't mean much either considering the quincy went down there and enslaved or exterminated a lot of them.
I don't recall the Quincies taking on any proper Espadas, who can manifest their hollow powers to troublesome levels, like gran ray cero blasts and coating their weaponry in hollow power, since they are literally like poison to the quincies.
idk how much their side-kicks (arrancar lieutenant level soldiers) count, since afaik the quincies wiped the floor with those 3 sidekicks of Harribel.

I don't recall the Quincies taking on any proper Espadas, who can manifest their hollow powers to troublesome levels, like gran ray cero blasts and coating their weaponry in hollow power, since they are literally like poison to the quincies.
idk how much their side-kicks (arrancar lieutenant level soldiers) count, since afaik the quincies wiped the floor with those 3 sidekicks of Harribel.
They also took Harribel prisoner, and she's the highest ranking espada left...hell, Grimjow is actually the only other espada left alive unless you count former #3 Nel Tu and maybe some privarrion ones, though they're a lot weaker since they were demoted after all.

Soul Fly

is a Contributor Alumnus
oh I completely derped on that. very true. Harribel lost to them.

Grimmjow Jaggerjaquez it is then. :D

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
For what it's worth, it's unknown how they actually captured Harribel.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
this chapter wasn't necessarily bad, imo. sure, it delayed ichigo's return to soul society, but it redeemed komamura in my eyes.

Last edited:
Lame, Shinji is already incapacitated, want to see his bankai instead...Shinji > doggy

I dunno, it was ok though, guess Komomaru was human after all. His bankai though now looks a bit...creepy...actually reminds me of the one eyepatch guy's fullbring when he turned into the hulk.

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
lol so if komamura is immortal are they gonna have to do that thing in naruto where shikamaru blew him up and hide him in a hole or somethin

I don't think it's true immortality though, it's hinted that it has some duration he can remain in human form or something, otherwise it'd be pretty broken. It's tied to his heart somehow, maybe it only lasts so long outside his body or some weird thing since grampy dog has it, maybe he'll eat it. Regardless, I don't see Komomaru making it out alive from this arc.

Also if his bankai is now just pure reiatsu, good thing that Urahara "poisoned" then to Quincy, otherwise its weakness is that you can just absorb the dumb thing lol.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This chapter showcased Komamura's new abilities pretty well. However, I still think that Komamura will lose to Bambietta, assuming that the property of Komamura's Bankai sharing damage with him stays intact. For all it's worth, Bambietta could just flood Komamura's Bankai with her explosive reiatsu and blow him up like that.

Has anyone considered what would happen if Zaraki managed to release his Bankai?
I think it would turn the tides to the point that the Sternritter would get hammered, and eventually Ichigo and the Gotei 13 could just gang up on Yhwach and beat him.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I thought everything in seireitei is made of reiatsu anyways? that's why the quincies could just evaporate buildings etc, I don't understand komamura's super bankai at all

I don't get why Shinji didn't just go Vizard and kill this girl's ass
Since the Vizards are half hollow, this is actually a good idea. But I think, for the effect to take place the Sternritter have to "absord" hollow reiatsu not only fight againts it. With that situation in mind, how would a Sternritter handle a Vizard Cero? will they endure it or will just surrender and die to it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)