Bleach Discussion Thread

Hey, remember when people thought that the letter of the Sternritter corresponded to how powerful they were? Good times, good times.

Also why can't more of them have, you know, abilities that normal people would think of instead of shit like mind-control blood and SUPER CANNIBALISM

Actually the Zombie girl seems like a pretty nice power..... boobs thunderbolt on the other hand is lame (but I think she can move at "lighting speed" since she avoided and appered behind Zaraki).

About the skull on the Sky.... what if is Yachiru Bankai?
She already showed her shikai and would't be the first vice-captain to hide it to her captain.

Don't think is captain kuchiki because he has nothing to do with skulls and can't be Ichigo because he does not fight girls and if he must he make then fall for him and change side (this is a shonen after all, we can't have the "hero" slapping girls)

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Am I the only one who thinks it's dumb super Kenpachi is being beaten? Yeah he's a bit weakened after fighting Gremmy, but he still has his eyepatch on it looks like, yeesh; if they're making him lose just to reintroduce another super power friend, meh...
Well, let's not deny the FemRitters (Liltotto, Meninas, Candice, Giselle) some credit. They attacked Kenpachi after he exhausted himself fighting Gremmy, who basically has god-like powers thanks to the Visionary. During his fight with Gremmy, Kenpachi took a fuckton of damage, including but not limited to more dakka, crushing forces that would kill any non-Captain or main character Shinigami, a meteor that broke through the Shakonmaku, and even the crushing vacuum of space, pulling through mainly because Gremmy thought he was unbeatable. It makes sense that the damage he took would catch up to him after the Visionary wore away. As for their powers, I'm just glad that they're not too OP.

still, i'd rather meninas' p stood for "the pacify" and liltotto's g for "the giant." the former would have been a more creative ability than "the power," and the latter would have given us a 50 foot-tall loli marching through soul society, which would have been hilarious

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
didn't bazz b wreck shit just a short time ago? I mean I guess the current trend is "shinigami wins1v1 vs sternritter" for each case but shinji hasn't looked strong while bazz b has looked rly powerful =/

Nah but Shinji hasn't really done much yet - he still has his Bankai and his Visored form to use, so he's got enough trump cards to stop Bazz-B(not to mention Bazz-B can't steal his Bankai because of the hollowification).

So how close to the end should we be now that Ichi is back? After he kills all 4 of the female sternritter with 1 getsuga next chapter, the only major enemies left are Yuha Bach, his right hand man (whatever his name was), and his lefty Uryuu, and all 3 are pretty much likely to be Ichigo battles (if he even fights Uryuu, though I guess the other 3 palace blessed guys can tag team them while Ichigo goes after Bach). Yeah there's assorted sternritter left like Bazz B, but eh, especially if they'll let Shinji and other Vizored have their moment finally instead of lamely being beaten. And the dead fulbringers that were alluded to doing something (along with Grimjow) are still AWOL too.

I wish Kubo would focus on designing characters for another fiction instead of writing his own mediocre shonen.

His characters are so good.

jrp

Banned deucer.
im not sure exactly how close it is to being done, iirc kubo said this final arc would be done in some "icy" place and not in heuco mundo. amd unless i forgot something, we have still yet to see that place, there is also still the issue of the soul king left to deal with, as im of the feeling he has something to do w/all this.

on the bright side, i finally wanna see this power that ichigo has that might be apparently so strong that he never gets to return to the world of the living again
the vandenreich is an ice palace

I doubt we'll see much of the soul king, I mean it would take a pretty devestating (ie unnecessary prolonging for money's sake) turn of events for the sternritter to gain access to the soul palace up there, not to mention then they're going to run into the zero division then, which takes the focus off Ichi and friends. Considering quite a few have been slain now and you have the strongest remaining shinigami at soul society, eh...unless Bach is magically sneaking up there now while everyone else is fighting.

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
ohh ok i thought shinji was kinda lame and the reverse sense thing was already shinji's bankai, why didn't he release it vs aizen then? did he just get obliterated too quickly to do so by aizen and his bs powers?

the only major enemies left are Yuha Bach, his right hand man (whatever his name was), and his lefty Uryuu.
Don't forget those guys calling "monster" between thenself (the fat guy and the handsome one)

Also, why Naruto and Bleach are looking so alike lately? both of the was half of looking the sky......

About the cliffhangers, Aizen still somewhere still alive still imprisoned(?), the Fullbringers and what are people doing in Hueco mundo (will they ever join the fight?).... remenber this is Kubo, won't be the first time things ended untied

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I wish Kubo would focus on designing characters for another fiction instead of writing his own mediocre shonen.

His characters are so good.
I have no idea what you're talking about... I don't think I know ANY of his characters well enough to call them good or whatever... (Ichi-who?) lol

I have no idea what you're talking about... I don't think I know ANY of his characters well enough to call them good or whatever... (Ichi-who?) lol
While I agree that the characters don't really receive enough time to develop them fully, I do think that each character's designs in and of themselves are pretty great. I think the sentiment here is that it'd be nice to see Kubo's characters in a different story. Hell, even his clothing designs by themselves would be pretty great too, in my opinion.

Sorry, I meant in terms of design only, I don't care for their personalities that much.

I like his style for casual wear and stuff, there's a reason people joke that Kubo should do a fashion manga instead of a shonen.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Filler until the next chapter I guess...though at least some sternritter are using bows again! And Ichigo's new outfit is snazzy as well.
Gotta agree. That Ichi-suit is vaguely reminiscent of a Captain's haori...

And Askin is back! Hmm...Sternritter "D," the Decider? Wonder what he's asking about.

Last edited:
does anyone know who said "well then, do i have a choice or not", was it the stern ritter shown near the end who said "so its finally that time"?
Askin Nakk La Vaar, Sternritter D, as has been said before. Although, going by the grammar the other Sternritter use, my guess is for him to be "The Decide" instead of "The Decider"

Although I'd also not be surprised if next chapter we go back to either Shinji vs Bazz-B or Renji vs NaNaNaNa Hey Jude Ninjakoopa

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ichigo's new attack (getsuga jūjishō) looks a lot more badass than i expected, and it was cool seeing the femritters' powers being channeled into their heilig pfeil. other than that, short (and kinda boring) chapter.

while we're on the topic of askin nakk le vaar, if i were to take a shot at guessing what his epithet was, i'd guess that it stands for "the darkness," and that he has special control over shadows and other forms of darkness that allow him to teleport and do other crazy stuff. this may explain his reluctance in fighting (sunflower) mayuri and nemu, his lame attempt at luring mayuri into an area filled with shadows, as well as why his presence alone stopped a fight between haschwalth and bazz-b. there are also plenty of practical combat applications for darkness control, and having a possible connection to the realm in which silbern (the vandenreich palace) sits would be p. cool. i'm just grasping at straws at this point and i wanted to get my thoughts on this topic out of the way.

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm disappointed he's using his Zanpaktou this early.

I was personally anticipating some sort of Rescue Arc redux, where he took down 3 lieutenants without even needing his Zanpaktou after his first major power up. I thought this would be Ideal for Kubo to have him dance around those dumb bitches, while teasing his new Zanpaktou for another chapter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)