Bleach Discussion Thread

weak chapter, you'd think a zero division shinigami would last longer than that. it is most likely a ruse.

sternritter M's is retarded, does't jubo know valkyries are women? the others are ok i guess. sternritter D kinda looks like ginjo.

Sternritter D looks like Aizen+Ginjo, inb4 some backstory that sternritter D was a failed clone of Aizen or something.

Sternritter M also really confuses me as to why he's called Valkyrie. I'm surprised to see Kubo show off everyone of the letters so soon, I think we're missing 2 letters or something like that.

EDIT: M is the Valkyrie sternritter I am so dumb. <.<

I wouldn't count her out just yet, this chapter is kinda ambiguous (and dumb), besides hot water guy is right behind them. Still stupid there are elite sternritter now, if that's the case why wasn't Gremmy with his near broken power invited to tag along?

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
With W now revealed, what other Sternritter are we missing (that are hiding in Yhwach's coat)?
Damn, that's scary...

Askin hitched a ride! But it looks like Mangapanda missed what he said when he first showed up (empty speech bubble). Also, I'm fairly confident Shutara isn't dead, but wow, dat headshot.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I wouldn't count her out just yet, this chapter is kinda ambiguous (and dumb), besides hot water guy is right behind them. Still stupid there are elite sternritter now, if that's the case why wasn't Gremmy with his near broken power invited to tag along?
i think the reason yhwach didn't bring gremmy thoumeaux w/ him is because of the fact that gremmy's visionary (when combined with his insanity) is one massive wildcard that yhwach does not want to have to deal with.

askin's surprise at being selected as one of yhwach's elite sternritter gave me a quick chuckle, and it also ties back to his quick comment (i can't remember which chapter it was in) about whether or not he would be chosen by yhwach before he ascended to the soul king's palace. anyways, i think each of these elite sternritter has a passive ability (as well as a ton of battle experience) that could make them suited for fighting off the royal guard; i also don't think that shutara is down for the count. instead, i am of the opinion that the shutara lille barro (sternritter x) shot down at the end of this chapter was nothing more than a cloth puppet. the lack of blood from the bullet's point of impact (and the lack of a shikai / bankai reveal from her) could be proof of that. this makes sense in my eyes, considering that her title is the great woven guard.

overall, somewhat interesting chapter.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
There's no way she of all people is going to die from a single shot like that. That would be complete horseshit. That has to be some sort of clone or SOMETHING. At the very least let her have some regen ability.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i really liked today's chapter. it gave us a quick glimpse at what most of the royal guard are capable of, and it's clear that they're really on another level compared to the shinigami down in the seireitei. i have a good feeling that this cage of life will help set up askin's death-dealing ability, which is cool imo.

There we go, typical plot twist comes out. And Ohetsu wants to kill them all by himself, this should be fun.

...though, did the cage also imprison Bach and the other 3 I assume, since the panel didn't show it? Waiting for his next inevitable trick now once the 4 elite ones die, if that happens. Which by that time Ichi and friends should arrive.

Yeeeeaaaaahh you go Zero Squad motherfuckers. First time in a while I'm actually starting to get anxious about waiting a week for what comes next.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Kubo's been waiting a long time for this. He finally got to call a chapter 'Snipe'. He did it on a milestone, too.

I must say though, it's been a long time since I've been genuinely excited for new Bleach chapters. I'm intrigued to see how the Sternritter will handle the Cage of Life.

ok so ohetsu's blade is so sharp no sheath can hold it and he decimated the remaining sternritter in seconds, apparently giving them no chance to even activate their vollständig.

but we all know that is either bullshit or ridiculously anticlimatic.

apparently askin (D - the deathdealer) can't die? or he can transfer his death to another? makes you wonder why ohetsu started sweating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)