Bleach Discussion Thread

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I always had a theory that Isshin was part of the zero squad at one point before leaving soul society. It made sense to me at the time since a lot of the captains didn't seem to recognize the name kurosaki when ichigo first made it to soul society.
I was actually just thinking about this. I wonder if Kurosaki isn't a fake name or something, because if it does turn out Ichigo is a Shiba, a former noble family, the captains should recognize any surname associated with it.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i thought isshin being 0 was a given? his shoulder cape is nothing like a captain haori

idk I guess it coulda just been the tattered remains of his old one from when he left soul society in whatever fashion, but either way hopefully we'll all find out for sure soon!

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
the king is on the same "plane" as aizen is/was during his final form or whatever you call it--that's why he looks funky i think.

also hair dude is a baller

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, Elvis hair (aka Kirinji) is a damn Baller. Just flinging Kuchiki, uprooting Abarai, and enjoying Kuchiki booty. Though he is quite the punching bag..I wonder of he's the reason why Captain Unohana is so serene.

Bonze's explanation of what Aizen was trying to do seems a little...different from what I remember him stating, but w/e. Also kinda amusing the one chick says the quincies are even more evil than Aizen, personally I think Aizen was even more powerful than what they've shown so far, but eh.

Also agreeing I love the way the one dude does healing. Any bets on if Aizen is the Spirit King's long lost brother or something? Wouldn't surprise me at this rate...I'm kinda surprised it seems to be a person, as everyone up to this point has described it as being something more abstract than humanoid...

I noticed some similarities with the soul king and hogyokou Aizen... They both have something to do with caterpillars and butterflies.

No, seriously, they called the palace the soul king is living in a cacoon like structure, the soul kings eyes are kinda like Cacoon Aizens, and the person talking to the soul king asked if he was awake yet, like awaking from a cacoon and hatching. Plus, Aizen's later forms had to do with butterfly like appearances, and his cacoon form was human like, just like the soul kings.

i'm still more interested on why the hell the fullbringers are still alive.

other than that yea soul king and stuff, seems like it'll turn out weird. One theory I've never gotten is how people say maybe its the Soul King that is evil. But what could he be plotting, if he wanted something done couldn't he just have it done without having to come up with some evil scheme?

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
"hair dude" has a haircut called a regent, just like bokutou no ryuu from shaman king!!

I saw recently on Wikipedia that the 4th Bleach movie's dub was recently released. Eager to see it, but I'm curious to hear what others of you think of it before I put money down on it.

i'm still more interested on why the hell the fullbringers are still alive.

other than that yea soul king and stuff, seems like it'll turn out weird. One theory I've never gotten is how people say maybe its the Soul King that is evil. But what could he be plotting, if he wanted something done couldn't he just have it done without having to come up with some evil scheme?
Fullbringers are back because they were humans when they died, so they were killed and turned into souls, and went to the rukongai, in soul society.

Fullbringers are back because they were humans when they died, so they were killed and turned into souls, and went to the rukongai, in soul society.
I meant that in a more of a "They were pretty useless characters but lets bring them back anyways"

I meant that in a more of a "They were pretty useless characters but lets bring them back anyways"
Considering how fast they got shat on (besides the one dude, but only because his power was a bit rough on Byakuya), I would tend to agree wtf are they still hanging around for...still, good cannon fodder for the invading quincies?

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
You make Chad sad...(though Chad has been cannon fodder since losing to Kyoraku).

Tsukishima had a crazy mad Fullbring power with Book of End. Maybe he can somehow cut one of the Quincies and learn their secrets? Giriko is eh to begin with (chopped in half by Zaraki, amirite?). Ginjo though...maybe we learn a bit more of the first Substitute Shinigami?

anyone know why her name was Retsu instead of Yachiru all this time? I might be forgetting something from a while ago but I figure TK will just make something up in the next chapter. Or maybe he had some reasoning all along, who knows

v

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I just wanna see everyone's shikai and bankai at least once ;_;

v

kyoraku's banksai is a giant mirror with the souls of your childhood trapped and when you look at it you become sage of six gotei shaman king of the soul pirates-ttousai

man this chapter was actually worth reading holy fuck bleach is looking promising again
Agreed, Unohana as the original kenpachi is pretty interesting...I mean, there was that unknown reason why Kyoraku and Ukitake gave her plenty of respect, guess that's why...

Speaking of Ukitake, where is he in all this, he is in the same level/class as Kyoraku, didn't his name come up anywhere for captain commander, especially considering he's the more serious of the duo. But regardless, once they find a way to block whatever the quincy have that steals their bankai, they're gonna roll over them considering they are all basically fighting at half power (besides zakarai).

religiousjedi

Old man.
Serious, maybe. But Ukitake is more of a gentle soul. Kyoraku is the more decisive and brutal of Yama-jii's star pupils, which is what Soul Society needs right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)