Bleach Discussion Thread

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Shinryu, think back to when Grimmjow fought Shinji. When Shinji launched his Cero at Grimmjow, Grimmjow was able to minimize the damage done by launching a mini-counter Cero. The situation with Bazz-B's flames is similar. Bazz-B's flames, in conjunction with his, NaNaNa's, and Äs Nödt's Blut Vene were a defense barely strong enough to keep them from getting roasted by Yamamoto's flames. If Bazz-B's flames were on par with old man genocide's, then Yama would've been hurt too.

Shinryu, think back to when Grimmjow fought Shinji. When Shinji launched his Cero at Grimmjow, Grimmjow was able to minimize the damage done by launching a mini-counter Cero. The situation with Bazz-B's flames is similar. Bazz-B's flames, in conjunction with his, NaNaNa's, and Äs Nödt's Blut Vene were a defense barely strong enough to keep them from getting roasted by Yamamoto's flames. If Bazz-B's flames were on par with old man genocide's, then Yama would've been hurt too.
Good point, was probably overthinking it some at work lol (that or the translation I read was off and made it sound more powerful than it was). Your explanation makes more sense.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
bleach chapters always seem short

that is expected fact

(even though they are often more actual pages than the other jump ones)

Urahara to the rescue!

...now watch as next week, it fails or some other BS comes up. Otherwise miracle pills would be great so they can at least fight on even footing with the invading Quincy. Interesting explanation on why Quincy hate Hollows so much too, and that they cannot steal ressureccions.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I never expected Kubo to make a decent answer as to how the shinigami could retrieve their Bankai. Now, I'm hoping that there is a downside to these miracle Urahara pills, like having the shinigami who touched them be more vulnerable to Quincy attacks or something like that.

wait but

how is ichigo capable of physically existing without self-destructing
Well he is part Shinigami as well, so it probably negates any ill effects since he allegedly has all 3 types (Shinigami, Hollow, Quincy) in harmony.

That or magic. Everything can be explained with magic.

And the counterattack starts, though as usual Hitsuga will fail to kill anything freezing it in ice because it usually always fails against stronger opponents (looks at Harribel).

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
Not gonna lie, this new chapter felt like typical Kubo, but still, Shinji's appearance made this chapter so much better than it would've been otherwise.

yes, i am a shinji fan.

<-- Shinji fan also, though I want to see his bankai finally.

So what's stronger, Quincy powerup or shinigami powerup? Guess we'll find out, though I wonder what the helmet will be doing for Komomaru.

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
doesn't it just show that his granpa or whoever that big animal was accepted his decision to go help humans and that komamura beat him in fite

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
doesn't it just show that his granpa or whoever that big animal was accepted his decision to go help humans and that komamura beat him in fite
Well, Gramps didn't want to impart family technique, so with Komamura back, it means granddaddy is sitting like a good doggy and gave up the goods. Wonder what it is...

Oh Shinji...not the biggest troll in Bleach, but a great one either way.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I never expected Kubo to make a decent answer as to how the shinigami could retrieve their Bankai. Now, I'm hoping that there is a downside to these miracle Urahara pills, like having the shinigami who touched them be more vulnerable to Quincy attacks or something like that.
I'd say more like "partly likely to hollowfy, losing themselves and going on a wild killing spree ala Hollow Ichigo."

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
This new chapter seems to imply that not all of the Sternritter can use Vollständig. It also confirmed that Ichigo's power fluctuations seem to have gone away.

This also leads me to the thought that in spite of their equality in rank before Yhwach and Uryū, the Sternritter are not actually equals in strength, and as a result, the letters they receive don't reveal anything about their strength in comparison to the others.

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
so...basically ichigo is just going to wreck ppl once he shows up but quincies are gonna f*ck some anuses before he comes but he'll save everyone with all new skillz and stuff and be even more op than before

so...basically ichigo is just going to wreck ppl once he shows up but quincies are gonna f*ck some anuses before he comes but he'll save everyone with all new skillz and stuff and be even more op than before
I dunno, we still haven't seen kenpachi out and about yet, he's posed to wreck some major shit seeing how he killed 4 of the invaders before (lamely in hindsight) being defeated by the fake juha bach. I'd like to assume he was already weakened by that point, otherwise he should've killed the imposter one...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)