1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Blinded by the Moonlight [BW OU RMT]

Discussion in 'BW OU Teams' started by Gigamantis, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Gigamantis

Gigamantis

Hello Guys,
    I created a BW OU Team and now i want you to rate it
    Its build on defensiv synergy, i wanted to have resistances against every attack.
    [​IMG]
    Ferrothorn @Leftovers
    252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SpDef
    Relaxed
    -Stealth Rock
    -Leech Seed
    -Gyro Ball
    -Power Whip

In this team i didnt knew whos gonna be my lead so i choose Ferrothron because he has Stealth Rock.
    I play Stealth Rockover Spikes because i have a big problem with Volcarona and with the rocks Volcarona is only by 50 % healf when it is switching in.
    Ferrothorn is my counter to bulky waters, who are problems for Heatran.

[​IMG]
    Heatran @Balloon
    252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Timid
    -Fire blast
    -Nitro Charge
    -Hidden Power [Ice]
    -Earth Power

Heatran is also very nice in Gen 5. With Balloon he has more chances to switch in Earthquakes of Exadrill,Landlos,Garchomp and so on. For the last slot, Nitro Charge is used because it not only boosts Heatran's speed, it also does damage as well, meaning that the move cannot be canceled by Taunt. Hidden Power Ice is used for Grounds and Dragons, Earth Power for oppositing Heatrans and other fire pokemon.
    I also choosed Heatran because he has a immunity against fire attacks, and my team has big problems with fire attacks.

[​IMG]
    Whimsicott @Leftovers
    252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
    Impish
    -Encore
    -Leech Seed
    -Substitute
    -Taunt/Stun Spore

I love this nasty pokemon. It can deal with every boostins sweeper like SD Garchomp, Shell Smash Cloyster or Exadrill. I also can SubSeed but i dont know the last move.
    Stun Spore can cripple fast Sweepers but Taunt can help me against entry hazards.

[​IMG]
    Jirachi @Leftovers
    252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
    Careful
    -Iron Head
    -Fire Punch
    -Wish
    -Bodyslam

Specia defensiv jirachi is important for my team. On the one side it helps me against special sweepers like Lati@s, Thundurus or Zapdos, on the other side it gives me the Wish support which i need.I play Bodyslam over Thunder wave because with Bodyslam i also can paralyse Ground Pokemon or Zapdos. Iron Head is STAB and works pretty well with paralysis, Fire Punch is against other Steals, especially Ferrothorn

[​IMG]
    Gliscor @Toxic Orb
    252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spe
    Impish
    -Earthquake
    -Fling
    -Acrobat
    -Protect

Gliscor is my phisical wall. He counters Conkeldurr,Landlos ( without Hp Ice Terakion, Exadrill and Brellom. I choose a defensive EV Split because i want Gliscor to live long. EQ and Acrobat are STABS, Fling works pretty well with Acrobat and Protect is for scouting.

[​IMG]
    Zapdos @Leftovers
    248 HP / 16 Def / 228 SpD / 16 Spe
    Calm
    -Thunderbolt
    -Hidden Power [Ice]
    -Roost
    -Thunder Wave

Zapdos is really great. Thanks to his ability Lightningrod he has a electric immunity and gets a attack boost whe he got hit by a electric attack. He also helps me against bulky waters and with Thunder Wave he supports my slow team with paralysis. Roost is for recovery and HP ice against other Zapdos, Thundurus,Grounds and Dragons.​

I think my team is a little bit to slow, thats why ive got 3 parashuffler in my team.

Thanks for the attention i hope you rate my team

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)