Blindness Mafia - Game Over! Shortsighted win!

You wake up to the sound of someone shouting...

"KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

It's been ages since you watched DBZ, seeing as your TV broke last night, so you hurry outside to watch the fun...

"MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

You look up and indeed, you see a man with golden hair and shining blue eyes power up a blast...

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

But in the midst of charging, suddenly a mysterious woman hits him from behind with a handbag. The energy flows completely in the wrong direction, killing a few young bunnies on its path. Before the man can react, the stupid slut rams some make-up down his throat, and chokes him with her handbag. You're still as surprised as much as scared that a murder happened before your eyes. Stupid slut. You can see her being driven away in a limousine, with a spoiled looking small dog on the backseat.

You investigate the almost dead body. His last words were "I...paid...for...your...sins...do not...repent...for...me......I...can...inspect......role....names...who...do I...." and then there's nothing. Lord Jesseus must be where Jesus is now.

Dear Lord Jesseus,
You are Goku.

You are the protagonist of DragonBallZ, every teenage boy's favourite show. It doesn't matter if it takes you one, ten or a hundred episodes to power up: you manage to kill the villains, pretty much always.

At night, you may send a PM entitled "Night X Instant Transmission to USER" You will use your teleportation technique to find out your target's rolename.

You are aligned with the Shortsighted. You win if the Shortsighted win.

You run to the house across the street to call the police, and to your surprise the door is open. With a bad feeling in your stomach, you run inside. You can't find a phone anywhere downstairs, so you go up, and in a deadroom you see it: the next body. Lightwolf seems to have been hit with the bloody golfclub next to him several times. Across his chest is tatoo'd a message: "I'm a pig, a dickhead and a rapist." You whip up his ID.

Dear Lightwolf,
You are Dumbledore.

You are among the strongest wizards in the wizarding world, closely matched with the dark wizard Voldemort, and probably beaten by Harry Potter when plot devices are involved. But that's really about it. You are a highly respected wizard, and have even been asked multiple times to become Minister of Magic. You declined, however, and stuck to your position as Headmaster of Hogwarts.

Your sage wisdom and high respect amongst other wizards and witches makes your vote count for two rather than one during the day!

Something doesn't seem right about it, the lack of a picture is very suspicious. And suddenly you notice the first page can be peeled off. This guy's PM was forged!

Dear Lightwolf,
You are the Angry Video Game Nerd.

You are going to take them back to the past, and play this shitty game that sucks ass. You'd rather eat the rotten asshole of a roadkilled skunk than see the Shortsighted win this game. You will use all of your gaming skills to kick their ass, and then down your victory with some Rolling Rock beer.

Your team's details are included in another PM.

You are aligned with the Farsighted. You win if the Farsighted win.

You sigh with relief. This was one of the bad guys! It seems they had an ability that allowed them to have false claims made by a professional.

You find a phone and call the police. However, they tell you to be patient. Apparently, there's been a high profile murder! You insist they come to check not one but two murders out, but the guy on the phone says he's way too busy. You decide to drive over to the crime scene to see what they're all so busy with, and then you understand. You are horrified. This man's jaw has been ripped out, and across his torso is written "How can you speak...if you have no voice?" And you realize the irony, as this is the man you wanted to speak up. Bass has been murdered.

Dear Bass,
You are Gyro Gearloose.

You are a genius inventor as well as an anthropomorphic chicken. You have invented many bizarre things, that are sometimes helpful, and sometimes disastrous.

One of your inventions is Little Helper, your enlightning assistant, but you cannot remember where you put him. Locating him will be in your best interest. The same goes for your lost Spectacles.

You have also invented the Pills that cure the blindness that affects you and almost everyone else. At night, you may send a PM entitled "Night X Making a Pill for USER" You will produce a Pill and put it in your target's inventory. Little Helper has the same ability: if both of you target the same person, this ability will ignore the blindness effect. If you target different users, your targeting will take priority, and it will not ignore the blindness effect.

You only have material for a total of three new Pills right now, but thankfully you've already distributed some amongst other people.

The presses are running full speed. Besides all these murders, it also seems that assassinfred has returned, and GTS has vanished. It seems this guy can never escape being targeted early in his career, even if he subs in.

Furthermore, a second earthquake has caused ReyScarface to head to the top of the player list. A bolt of lightning has struck mind's village, and he ran off to right above jumpluff on the list, thinking he's safe there. We'll see about that.

It's now Day 3. Deadline is Friday, 20:00 PM for me, or when majority is reached.

Well, since Bass is dead...

I'd like all of my fellow Shortsighted to contact me, even if you claimed to Bass. I am The Little Helper, and thus I can also make and give out Pills, but I have a very limited supply of them now. Thus, i'd like everyone to claim to me, so we can sort out the Farsighted among us, and give them to the correct persons. Also, it will help us choose lynch-target for today.

Thank you for your attention.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Damn you blindness!

Oh well, at least Little Helper was spared. I hope you remembered the instructions I left you regarding today's lynch!

Thanks to all of you who have contacted me, to the rest of you, don't hesitate to contact me with your claims or any useful info either here or IRC! I go under this same nick on IRC if you need to talk with me.

I still wait a few PMs, I will announce todays lynch-target when I have gotten those PMs.

Edit: the reason I want you to claim, is because Bass left me only some of his info, and his sudden death made it so I can't get the rest of what he had. So I need to collect most of it again.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I guess we can trust Exarius as he would have been counterclaimed as Little Helper by now if this wasn't the case, but having said that I dunno why Bass didn't give him all the information he needed already >.<.

I guess we can trust Exarius as he would have been counterclaimed as Little Helper by now if this wasn't the case, but having said that I dunno why Bass didn't give him all the information he needed already >.<.
I agree. Is someone else was little helper, they probably would have counter-claimed by now. That being said, however, the real little helper could just be hiding their role, and letting Exarius take the risks. Still, I think the first would be more likely, so I trust him as of yet.

I believe we can trust Exarius. Bass probably didn't pass him information because Exxy is new and might screw up. If the real little helper is hiding and letting Exxy mole, then they are taking a bad risk.

I apologize deeply for the delay of lynch, I am still waiting for a PM that's crucial for the lynch-target. I believe I will have it by the time I wake up, which will be in due to 6 hours. I will post the lynch then, and we will have around 13 hours to lynch the target. Again, I do apologize for the delay.
Also thank you who have taken contact with me, there are still a few I'd like to take contact with me ASAP! If you need my role PM for proof, I can give my in exchange for yours.

Ok, this is halfway trough gut instinct and halfway trough info Bass gave me, but:

Lynch Kannon

Now, of what I know (and what he told me), he is a wolf. A spy, who wins by having either Far- or Shortsighted eliminated. He has shown interest in aiding Short-sighted, but I have my doubts of it; The reason are these logs:

Code:
[17:35] <Forte> kannon
[17:35] <Forte> you better not fail me next time
[17:35] <Kannon> oh sure
[17:35] <Kannon> I hope not either
[17:35] <Kannon> :(
This small conversation is regarding his claimed hooking N1. In this log, he also says to me the same:

Code:
[18:55] <Kannon> oh
[18:55] <Exarius> what did he mean by that?
[18:55] <Kannon> that was the lightwolf inspection
[18:55] <Exarius> and?
[18:55] <Kannon> but I got hooked during that too :(
Now, I find it incredibly weird, that he got hooked the next night too, but that's some personal feeling. That main selling point in those logs is this:

Code:
[21:49] <Forte> kannon
[21:49] <Forte> is probably wolf
[21:49] <Forte> non-kill role protected kannon n1
[21:50] <Exarius> hmm
[21:50] <Forte> kannon claimed he was hooked
The third line is what makes him suspicious in my, and Bass' eyes. If he was protected, how could he be hooked? The BG in question was clean in Bass' eyes, and since I didn't have time to speak with the person myself, I choose to trust Bass in his info.

Also, he was suspicious enough to be lynched today anyways, at least what Bass told me had plans for.

lynch mind

you may be wondering why I am lynching mind, but he has revealed to me he is mafia.

Code:
[11:27] <Mind> what is your wincondition
[11:28] <Mind> what is your win condition
[11:28] <Kannon> you win if either the shortsighted or the farsighted are defeated
[11:29] <Mind> hm
[11:37] <Mind> i have a question
[11:37] <Mind> who is the bg?
[11:37] <Mind> i won't kill him
[11:37] <Mind> but
[11:39] <Kannon> it's not like you could kill him
[11:40] <Kannon> but I am pretty sure it might be exarius
[11:40] <Mind> what a noob he comes up as village leader the
[11:40] <Mind> n
[11:40] <Kannon> now if you'll excuse me, I have some pokemafia business to take care of
[11:40] <Mind> just kill him imo
[11:40] <Kannon> I will
[11:40] <Mind> if we get all neutrals
[11:40] <Mind> together
[11:40] <Mind> and mafia
[11:40] <Mind> we will have 7
[11:40] <Mind> and rule this game
[11:41] <Kannon> didn't one of them die
[11:41] <Mind> 6 then
[11:41] <Kannon> so wait
[11:42] <Kannon> there are thwo other neutrals?
[11:42] <Kannon> or *two
[11:42] <Mind> i dunno yet
[11:42] <Kannon> then how do you know how many there will be
[11:43] <Mind> just a guess-
[12:04] Session Ident: Mind (synIRC, Kannon) (~Mind_Mind@synIRC-B19CF17C.upc-h.chello.nl)
[12:04] <Mind> but
[12:04] <Mind> you know the bg?
[12:05] <Kannon> not for sure
[12:05] <Kannon> I'm just guessing
[12:05] <Mind> but
[12:05] <Mind> he protected you the wole time
[12:05] <Kannon> well yeah but that's because bass told him to
[12:05] <Kannon> so I don't know who they are
[12:06] <Mind> lol
[12:07] <Mind> say im martyr
[12:07] <Kannon> he's not asking about you
[12:07] <Kannon> so I don't need to
[12:07] <Mind> ok
[12:07] <Kannon> besides I never inspected you anyways
[12:07] <Mind> if he does
[12:07] <Mind> say it then
if this is not mafia behavior, I don't know what is. Besides, I am a neutral and I can win with either party. It would be in your best interests to keep me alive so I can inspect for the village.

Yeah, a neutral who can kill and wins if one faction is wiped out.

Sounds a lot like a pseudo-wolf to me. However, if Mind is mafia, then I might be making a fuck-up right here.

Lynch Kannon.

Deadline.

"UWAAARGH!" screams Kannon, while pointing at some logs. "HE IS BAD! HE IS BAD! DO NOT LYNCH ME! UWAAAAARGH!" You decide that you don't want to be deaf in addition to blind, and throw a torch at his face. It hits Kannon in his eye. His only eye.

The pain is unbearable for him, and he jumps into a lake, face first. He sank like a brick.

Dear Kannon,
You are the Cyclops.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. And that king is you. Or would be if it weren't for all the others in your kingdom.

At night, you may send a PM entitled Night X Crushing USER. In the main body of the PM, you may describe the violence used to kill your target. You may only use this ability three times every four nights, excluding Night Zero.

Whenever you are not violently crushing anyone, you will instead hide in your cavern. While hiding in your cavern, none of these shortsighted or farsighted can find you. The randomization of their target will be rigged not to target you, but they will not know it. However, if they are using ways to bolster their eyesight, such as Spectacles or a Pill, they will be able to find you. You may not hide in your cavern for more than two nights out of four.

You have a potential ally in Bill Gates, who has expressed interest in working with both you and the Farsighted. You do not know who Bill Gates is, but you can use his MSN Messenger to contact the Farsighted.

As long as Bill Gates is alive, you may send a PM entitled Night X Using MSN Messenger. Whatever you write in the main body will be delivered to the Farsighted without giving away who or what you are.

You are aligned with yourself. You win when the Farsighted and the Shortsighted are both eliminated.

Happy to have disposed of this noisy fat fellow, you hurry up to send in your Night 3 PMs before Sunday, 20:00.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)