Blindness Mafia - Game Over! Shortsighted win!

Well, that lynch couldn't have gone any better! Let's keep it this way, and we have everything down!

Also, there are still a couple who hasn't, sadly, taken contact with me. Do it ASAP! I need to speak with you, regarding tonight and future of our village.

Thank you for your attention.

Hello again.

I still haven't gotten claims from all of you, which saddens me. You just harm yourself this way. Also, can you take contact me regarding your night actions trough IRC? It would easen up my job, when I don't have to PM all of you.

Thank you for your attention.

Night 3 is over.

You wake up half sitting, half laying on the couch. Apparently you fell asleep while watching the National Geographic channel. It seems you let your obsession with prawns get the best of you. Boy, those things are fascinating.

You head to your kitchen to get yourself some breakfast. On the kitchen table, you find a handbag. A handbag that isn't yours. You have no idea why the hell someone would leave their handbag on your kitchen table, until you look inside. It seems someone carelessy placed a small metal man in it, along with a bunch of make-up and other stuff. The metal man has a lamp for a head, but it was crushed between all the make-up. Poor Exarius...

Dear Exarius,
You are Little Helper.

You are just a metal stick figure with a lightbulb for a head, but you mean a lot to your creator, Gyro Gearloose. He accidentally threw you in the trashcan, and now you're not sure where he's at. It will be in your best interest to find him.

Gyro has invented the Pills that cure blindness, which affect almost everyone right now. At night, you may send a PM entitled "Night X Making a Pill for USER" You will produce a Pill and put it in your target's inventory. Gyro Gearloose has the same ability: if both of you target the same person, this ability will ignore the blindness effect. If you target different users, Gyro's targeting will take priority, and it will not the ignore blindness effect.

There is a maximum amount of Pills that can be produced, but you aren't sure what it is.

You are aligned with the Shortsighted. You win if the Shortsighted win.

Even though you know better, you hurry to your shed to see if you can find a reserve lightbulb. However, it seems tonight someone's already been there. Or two people, even, one of which was on the receiving end of a repeated assault with an axe. Looks like someone mistook assassinfred for a chopping block. How are you ever going to clean all that blood?

Dear assassinfred,
You are Robert Neville.

You are one of the last surviving humans on earth, due to a horrible virus that killed the vast majority of the population. You and a select few are left to find a cure for the virus. This isn't easy if God decided to mess with your eyesight.

At night, you may send a PM entitled "Night X Scavenging USER's garbage can" You will go through your target's waste to see if you can find anything that will help you cure the leftovers of humanity. Or failing that, any item that could be useful.

Wait, really? He doesn't look like Will Smith at all. More like...

Dear assassinfred,
You are Paris Hilton.

You are a talentless girl born in extremely fortunate circumstances which allowed you to get contracts with musical labels, modeling agencies and fashion brands. Opinions on you and your behavior differ: personally you think you're amazing, pretty much everyone else does not. The Farsighted do not either,

Your team's details are included in another PM.

You are aligned with the Farsighted. You win if the Farsighted win.

Well, you certainly don't mind this guy's death! As you may or may not have deduced, the Farsighted had the ability to steal items!

Oh, and it looks like GTS has returned from wherever he went.

You take the axe out of the slut's face and prepare to swing it, hopefully the intended way.

It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends Tuesday Dec 1, 20:00. Any votes made after that time will not count.

Hi everyone,

apparently I'm the one supposed to be in charge now. I won't ask you to claim once again unless you gave wrong/incomplete info to Bass or Exarius. What I ask of you is that you trust me and share whatever you think might be useful, it will help us to get a village win.

For now, however, I think little trust should be necessary to understand that the lynch target I'm about to suggest is a good one: indeed, Mind's been acting strange with most other players, and if the logs that Kannon posted aren't enough to convince you, I have plenty of compromising quotes myself.

Fire Mind.

Ah also I'm often on #warau but not on #smogon, and I don't know every player in the game, so if you could please contact me yourself it would mke my life easier, thanks.

(that's so we can discuss about your power, what you did in the previous night and what you should do in the next, your items etc.)

Day 4 is over.

It seems you have made up your -mind- pretty quickly. As he senses your approach, he proclaims: "SCREW YOU GUYS, I'M GOING HOME!" He runs away as fast as his fat ass allows him to, causing one of your axe swings to hit an innocent bystander. For a moment, you think you hit -mind-, but after looking closely it's clear this wasn't him.

Dear -mind-,
You are Kenny.

You are the most unfortunate fourth grader in South Park, getting killed in the vast majority of episodes. While it's almost impossible for the normal humans to understand what you're saying, none of the other South Park characters seem to have a problem with it!

At night, you may send a PM entitled "Night X HMHMHPHHPHHHing USER" If this user gets you killed somehow during this episode (night), your mom and dad will simply make a new baby and call it "Kenny", effectively resurrecting you. You will still be dead for all the game's purposes until you post something among the lines of HMPMHMHPHH in the thread.

In the meanwhile, -mind- tripped and fell into a nearby automated woodchopper.

Dear -mind-,
You are Eric Cartman.

You may be only a fourth grader, but you are one of the most dangerous beings alive. Your hatred for jews, redheads and Scott Tenorman and everyone else that doesn't put up with you is only surpassed by your genius when it comes to executing plans to get rid of them. In this situation, the Shortsighted will be your target, and the rest of the Farsighted will help you.

Your team's details are included in another PM.

You are aligned with the Farsighted. You win if the Farsighted win.

You discover that the Farsighted had the ability to inspect people.

It is now Night 4. Quick, everyone, get your night PMs to me! (deadline is Wednesday Dec 2, 20:00, in case it's needed).

Well it seems we haven't really killed any meanie yet they're all still talking!

Oh and I'd like anyone who knows anything about the Spectacles (notably anyone who has been holding them at any point during the game) to contact me so we can discuss about that, it might be a little detail that will change everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)