Blindness Mafia - Game Over! Shortsighted win!

Mekkah where is the google doc Lightwolf and I used, you said you found it funny enough to put in the postgame

Overall, I really should have tried harder. I made some pretty bad mistakes on account of a combination of not caring early in the game and being dumb the whole game. I didn't realize Jimbo would be a wolf (Which is why I accidentally gave him away) and I don't know why I told LightWolf who I was (probably because I felt he couldn't touch me). I planned to backstab the mafia the day I died and wanted to try and even up the score but I didn't realize the village would be so broken or that I would die right then anyways.

Bass and Exarius and Accent played well, everyone else followed along and I did a shitty job as a wolf :(

Player: New, enthousiastic...and a bit clueless, to say the least. It's not a good idea to claim your ability in the open when there's a guy (Bass) running around gathering the village information. However, he always sent in his PMs extremely quickly, so please stick around and learn!
Nah... I was... drawing attention from more important players. YEAH! That's what I was doing, it was my plan the whole time.:naughty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)