Blitz's X/Y Trading Thread (Closed For School)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blitzlefan

shake it off!
CMT for 2 leftovers and torchic .
Hmmm... I have a bunch of male Torchic with only Baton Pass. (Do you want Low Kick?) I also have one female Torchic with both egg moves if you're interested, but it'll be extra.

I'll do the trade for a pair of HP Ice Electrike and a male Brave 31/31/31/x/31/0 Honedge (I already have a female). Is this okay?

Hmmm... I have a bunch of male Torchic with only Baton Pass. (Do you want Low Kick?) I also have one female Torchic with both egg moves if you're interested, but it'll be extra.

I'll do the trade for a pair of HP Ice Electrike and a male Brave 31/31/31/x/31/0 Honedge (I already have a female). Is this okay?
how about the sword for that torchic with baton pass ?

do you also need a HP fire froakie inside premier ball? was wondering if you can trade one of your 5iv poke + leftover for it. I can't breed a female though it's near impossible.

Last edited:

blitzlefan

shake it off!
do you also need a HP fire froakie inside premier ball? was wondering if you can trade one of your 5iv poke + leftover for it. I can't breed a female though it's near impossible.
Sure I'm interested, but Leftovers are a pain to get hmm... - I also like your Pinsir with Close Combat (a female please) so anything else?

blitzlefan

shake it off!
CMT for extreme speed ha drantini and physical Riolu
I'd like a Speed Boost Venipede and a pair of Larvitar! Is there anything else from my thread that interests you? I just bred Adamant Blaze Charmander with Dragon Dance, Outrage, and Flare Blitz in a Luxury Ball (5IV).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)