Blitz's X/Y Trading Thread (Closed For School)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-NLMRY- | Adamant | Regenerator
IV: 31/31/31/X/31/31 | EV: UT | Level: 40
Moves: Brave Bird | Extrasensory | Sunny Day | Fire Blast
Notes: Dream Radar RNG (Deleted OT Data)

I know my shop isn't all that special, but I'd be willing to trade 3:1 4:1 etc. for this! I'd be really grateful!
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...e-speed-dratini-and-low-kick-torchic.3490799/
Ho-Oh <3
In response to your request I'd like to ask you if you'd take on a breeding project for me as I don't have a lot of time to devote to breeding myself. I'd like a male Mawile with Seismic Toss so that I can breed it with Chansey for the egg move. The only way to get it on to Chansey is through Mawile and to get it to Mawile it has to be bred from Primeape. I don't have the time to IV breed three times for one mon so if you'd do the beginning part for me I'd call it even and trade you the Ho-Oh. Let me know if this is cool with you, and if not we'll see if we can work something else out. Thanks for the request either way :)

I'm interested in this

Phantump
Available Natures: Impish
Available Abilities: Natural Cure, Harvest
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Move(s): N/A

Both abilities as well. CMT for one of each ability.

Would you be interested in a
Ralts - 31/xx/31/31/31/31, Synchronize/Trace, Timid with Confuse Ray and Destiny Bond
Shinx - 31/31/31/xx/31/31, Intimidate, Jolly with Ice Fang and Fire Fang
Gible - 31/31/31/xx/31/31, Sand Veil, Jolly with Outrage
Or Tyrunt - 31/31/31/xx/31/31, Strong Jaw, Jolly/Adamant with DDance, Thunder, Fire and Ice Fang
For your
Heracross - 31/31/31/xx/31/31, Guts, Adamant with Rock Blast
Please consider it, Heracross is one of my favorite Pokemon. Thanks!

blitzlefan

shake it off!
In response to your request I'd like to ask you if you'd take on a breeding project for me as I don't have a lot of time to devote to breeding myself. I'd like a male Mawile with Seismic Toss so that I can breed it with Chansey for the egg move. The only way to get it on to Chansey is through Mawile and to get it to Mawile it has to be bred from Primeape. I don't have the time to IV breed three times for one mon so if you'd do the beginning part for me I'd call it even and trade you the Ho-Oh. Let me know if this is cool with you, and if not we'll see if we can work something else out. Thanks for the request either way :)
I can chain breed for a Seismic Toss Chansey, no problem! Are Mawile and Primeape just transition Pokemon that you don't care about, or do you want flawless Mawile / Primeape as well? (If you don't care, then I can just give you 5IV Mawile with other egg moves (Fangs) and I'll chain breed a Chansey (5IV obviously).

Uhhh Waster0fTime and Quello93, my shop's been closed for weeks now due to school - I'm really sorry :/

A
I can chain breed for a Seismic Toss Chansey, no problem! Are Mawile and Primeape just transition Pokemon that you don't care about, or do you want flawless Mawile / Primeape as well? (If you don't care, then I can just give you 5IV Mawile with other egg moves (Fangs) and I'll chain breed a Chansey (5IV obviously).

Uhhh Waster0fTime and Quello93, my shop's been closed for weeks now due to school - I'm really sorry :/
Actually I just want a male mawile with seismic toss so I can breed Chansey with my own ot in its love ball that I have from HG. Sorry for the confusion. In short, if you could breed me a male mawile with seismic toss (gotten from primeape) I'd be satisfied. You can keep/do what you will with the primeape.

Edit: Looking back at your message I noticed you can give the mawile fang moves and if it's not too much trouble to get them + seismic toss that'd be even better. If that's too much trouble I'd take a spit back with them if you have any. I don't want to make this trade complicated/skewed so just let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Thanks for the trade! You saved me a ton of time with my Chansey project, and gave me extra with the egg moves so I can breed Mawile in the future :) Enjoy your new Ho-Oh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)