Ice King (Cryogonal) @ Light Clay
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 244 Def / 128 SAtk / 136 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Blizzard
- Ice Beam
- Reflect
- Light Screen
Amoongus was originally part of a team that involved Sunny Day, and that didn't work out so well. Ingrain, Giga Drain, and Toxic is just to keep it stable and having HP aplenty, in the case it need to defend for itself. (It seemed to work in one battle where it came down to Reniclulus vs. Philomena, I worked my Toxic on it to build up damage and repeated Giga Drain as it repeatedly roosted in a desperate attempt. The toxic eventually overpowered his Philomena.) The meadow plate is just for a tiny bit of support as well.

I gave it Spore to put opponents to sleep following with Reniculus using Dream Eater in succession to make it a STAB combination. Trick room was designed for pretty much my whole team, as you can see I did not invest in speed ev's at all here. There's only three moves on Reniculus because I exported this team in the middle of editing, so feel free to suggest revisions to his moveset. Psychic is also an effort at creating a STAB move, especially for fighting types. It hasn't shown any promise yet. Trick Room is to generally support anything I throw out there, because as you can see I did not bother to invest in speed ev's. He is missing a 4th move because I exported this team in the middle of editing.

Vanilluxe is an effort with collaboration with Crygonal to overwhelm opponents with Blizzard and Hail, the Ice Rock extending the duration of it, and taking advantage of Vanlilluxe's ability Ice Body to be healed as welll. Ice Beam is for single pokemon, usually in the last stages of battle, especially when Flying types. I'm not sure exactly where I was going with Protect, though. Reflect and Light Screen added in with a Light Clay on Crygonal helps keep up the already decent defenses.

Haxorus is basically a lead pokemon designed to rush with Swords Dance + Dragon Claw to get an extra STAB boost. It's pretty much a standalone pokemon and I'm not sure if I even want to use him anymore. Hydreigon held the same purpose as Haxxorus, minus the Swords Dance boost, but having Earthquake to cover both Pokemon if used in conjunction with Crygonal to avoid hurting your partner as well. Dragon Rush is a STAB attempt, and U-turn and Fly are just...there.

My success with this has been somewhat okay, but my weaknesses has been Thundurus and other Hydreigon, and the occasional Scraggly. Anything that can lead straight off in the beginning of the battle and smash both of my two lead pokemon in a matter of two or three turns. It's a real pain. Attatched, I have a log from Pokemon Online as an example, including the one mentioned earlier where Toxic and Giga Drain + Ingrain pulled through for me. Thanks for any suggestions!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8vvftx If I'm allowed, couldn't find an attach file button anywhere. Thanks guys!

Idk (Reuniclus) (M) @ Odd Incense
Trait: Overcoat
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Def / 152 SAtk / 52 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Dream Eater
- Psychic
- Trick Room
-Grass Knot

I noticed that you didn't have a fourth move for this pokemon.
This is all of the help I can give at this time.

Idk (Reuniclus) (M) @ Odd Incense
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Def / 152 SAtk / 52 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Dream Eater
- Psychic
- Trick Room
-Grass Knot

I noticed that you didn't have a fourth move for this pokemon.
This is all of the help I can give at this time.
because as you can see I did not bother to invest in speed ev's. He is missing a 4th move because I exported this team in the middle of editing.
Yeah, I kind of mentioned that. Anyone got anything else?

polop

Would you look at the time?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Take ingrained off of amoongus the recovery is not enough to cut out the fact that you can't switch out. Instead try rage powder it gives you one free turn to set up trick room and spore everything :D. GET RID of reunucleus's dream eater, unless you've seen success with it I doubt it works well with spore... I recommend replacing dream eater with focus blast and putting recover/ shadow ball on for additional coverage. If you love dream eater replace it with psychic. Also you might want to give The fungus, amoongus, a mental herb instead... With it whimsicott won't be that bad of a problem.

Take ingrained off of amoongus the recovery is not enough to cut out the fact that you can't switch out. Instead try rage powder it gives you one free turn to set up trick room and spore everything :D. GET RID of reunucleus's dream eater, unless you've seen success with it I doubt it works well with spore... I recommend replacing dream eater with focus blast and putting recover/ shadow ball on for additional coverage.
I've changed Amoongus and Reniculus. I've designed it so I can Rage Poweder + Trick Room on the first turn, then either continue if Amoongus survives or switch to Haxxorus and Hydreigon to rush- preferably having them asleep first. It makes things a lot quicker. That, or depending on my new Elektross + Thundrus combo, depending on the opponent's types; prediction will be key. I took a test run with this new team and the results are rather satisfying..... http://www.sendspace.com/file/cgwhmi

Amoonguss (M) @ Big Root
Trait: Effect Spore
EVs: 196 HP / 156 Def / 156 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Protect
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Rage Powder

Jelly (Reuniclus) (M) @ Mental Herb
EVs: 255 HP / 124 Def / 128 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Psychic
- Trick Room
- Protect
I also got of Crygonal and replaced it with something entirely new:

Zeus (Thundurus) (M) @ Magnet
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 156 Def / 200 SAtk / 152 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Thunder
- Thunderbolt
- Charge
- Psychic

Eelektross (M) @ Damp Rock
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 116 HP / 108 Def / 172 SAtk / 112 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Rain Dance
- Thunder
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
I've seen many Thundurus and it seems the only way to counter them is to use one yourself. I have yet to try out Thundurus and Elektross together, but I think I'm finally getting the hang of this Trick Room team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)