BlizzSpam (The Finale)

Upstart

Copy Cat
I honestly have no suggestions after my quick look over the team. It looks fantastic. Congratulations on your success especailly with a less known playstyle.

your walrein pic is hot...

and why did you have to improve your team? i fucking hate it (got beaten by a noob using your team)

i think you have pretty much all of uu covered since it seems like even noobcross has a hard time against your team. scarf moltres seems a little hard for your team since it can ohko/2hko your entire team with fire blast (bar hariyama who's ohkoed by air slash). however, this is a solid team all around so good job! ^^

This a grand team, good work!
I have a small rate to add to my congrats tho, it seems that most of the issues that Hariyama patches up are specially defensive threats, wouldn't a more Specially Defensive set be more useful?

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Thanks a lot guys! Really appreciate it!

McNUTTY: It's all preference really. His defense and special defense could be switched and I don't think he would be any less effective. With plenty of physical defense, he's able to shrug off an Explosion from standard Registeel and absorb hits from physical threats like Rhyperior, which is nice. His main job isn't really to wall the special attackers in UU. Once he gets rid of an opposing team's fire pokemon and fat walls, and knocks off as many items and paralyzes as many pokemon as he's able to to give my sweepers an easier time at their Blizzard spamming, his job is complete.

This team puts the offensive pressure on from the get go so oftentimes I find myself pressing Blizzard instead of being on the defense lol.

I remember this original team! The only thing I'd consider is a Utility Hitmontop > Hariyama. Why? Stealth Rocks chews away at your team and Snover doesn't really protect you from Stealth Rocks being set up; Uxie for one has no trouble setting up Rocks and dealing some damage with U-turn. And with Stealth Rocks in play; Arcanine, Registeel and Chansey will cause problems as they would force switching, or cause heavy damage or status' on your Blizzard spammers.

Hitmontop @ Leftovers
Intimidate
252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish
- Rapid Spin
- Foresight
- Close Combat
- Rest
Hitmontop still provides you the Physically offensive force needed to handle both Registeel and Chansey, and maybe even more. You trade the added Bulk provided by Guts and the reliable recovery, but you gain a away to support your team while still dealing with the three top threats.

Very good team, I absolutely love the idea of Hail being so offensive, and I see a lot of teams struggling with this type of playstyle. GL!

I can say that Uxie is a good choice for defender, if his EVs are same as smogon informed and have good IVs(25-31)You should keep it, it would be helpful

Wow, this team looks amazing, so who am I to tell you to change anything? =P

The one thing I can suggest though is getting a spinner in there somewhere as obviously a team with 4 ice types really hates Stealth Rock. Wynought's Hitmontop set is something similar to what I would recommend.

Try it out, maybe it helps, maybe not. Either way congrats again on the sick team. =)

I say get rid of force palm on hariyama. Paralysis doesn't seem too necesary considering you have two of the fastest pokemon in UU. Replace that with rock slide or something (not sure what moves he learns) because you are mainly going to switch him into fires, so that could help take them out, but who am I to say that its needed, I mean it did get Kevin Garrett to the finals, so there can't be too many flaws in it! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)