Tournament BLT: Finals [Won by Geosenge Garchomps]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ubers: Wombology vs. Valetta Cant say im quite confident of this one, but hopefully I'll be that 1 guy that was right
OU: IvoPost vs. Genesis7 Dont know much bout IvoPost, but from what I hear genesis7 is solid at OU
UU: Vapo vs. Slate. Vapo has the upper hand considering experience
RU: soTsoT vs. scald considering soTsoT has been undefeated so far, i'd say he'll win
NU: iplaytennislol vs. AV99 not much to say
LC: TerribleThomas vs. FlareonZ FlareonZ is a great lc player i've known 4 ages, so im quite aware of the ability in question
Doubles OU: unfixable vs. SupahGassy U better win if u were the only 1 who beat me ( flinch em hard), jk :P Supah is a great DOU player

Does anyone else think it would have been a good idea to let the two losers in semis play out for 3rd this week?

jay

I’m thinking bout changing the culture
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone else think it would have been a good idea to let the two losers in semis play out for 3rd this week?
Maybe if placings really mattered in a tour like this, in team tours I wouldn't say 3rd or 2nd place really matters it more about who wins the whole thing

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
good luck to both teams! these owners are some of the first people that I met in this room, but I'm not sure which one of them is more of a scrub.

So I'm rooting for both teams :^)

Always!

WAGESLAVE
is a Tiering Contributor
Congratulations to our opponents in the finals, the Geosenge Garchomps, for winning BLT!

(And on a side not, awesome job Anistar Aegislashes, you guys did fantastic. Couldn't have asked for a better season/team!)

Reactions: jay

Psych

Formerly Royal Pains
WOOP WOOP GGarchomps year one BLT champs!

Thanks to all the teams and everyone who participated in organizing and battling, and thanks Aegislashes! They did very well!

Had a great time doing nothing as the battlers they did all the work, good job lads! Was a fun year one, can't wait till next year.

jay

I’m thinking bout changing the culture
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Shoutouts:
Awtg: Thanks for giving me a chance to play for you in the first place. Also thanks for being so supportive and friendly throughout the whole tour.
Anto: Thanks again for giving me a chance to play for you in the tour, you were very positive and supportive as well throughout the tour. Your positive attitude made the tour more enjoyable.
Slate: You became a friend during this tour, having you on the team made it easier in general.
Valetta: You are an excellent player who is cursed with getting haxed every match, who could have had a much better record minus the hax.
AV99: Extra shoutout for being consistent throughout the tour, you used the same team for most of the tour and still won.
FlareonZ: You're an LC lord you got some nice wins during the tour and you are an incredibly polite user.
SupahGassy: Props ford doing well in a tier you never played in before, you played did very well. Also thanks for not quitting like you wanted to.
Genesis7: You were easily the best memer on the team, you were a great ou player and a funny guy. Canada isn't winning WCOP btw.
Criticality: Good job for managing to snag a win throughout this tour had to bring stall to get it but you still got it.
Petyer: Buy me a pizza sometime and I'll give you a real shoutout.
Ajna: Thanks for showing me how to play RU!
Techsupportbreloom: Thanks for making tournaments room less cancerous.
MunnAY: Thanks for inspiring me to play Pokemon and thanks for being a god in general.

Thanks tour room for hosting a tour like this, after fixing the rules and how the tour was hosted it should be much more enjoyable. Even if it didn't seem like it I had fun in this tour hope I'm not too lazy to qualify for the next one.

Last edited:
Congrats to the Geosenge Garchomps for winning this years BLT
I'd like to give a quick shout-out to my team:

IvoPost- you did splendid glad to have you on the team

Vapo- perfect guy to play UU for us also a great last-second manager

soTsoT- the only person to go 5-0 in the tour congrats you played awesome

iplaytennislol- team player right here & an outstanding NU player

TerribleThomas- you tried your best and that's all that matters

unfixable- our secret weapon coming in with the clutch victory

psych- great assman to have. 10/10 would use again

Jack Dalton- this man has drafting skills too bad he couldn't be our manager throughout the the tour

Also big shout-out to everyone who participated in this years BLT! it was quite enjoyable to play and I'll be looking forward to next years. see ya then ~

Alright, now that we're done here, I'd like to thank all of you for helping this tournament run so smoothly. I barely had to make any activity calls because all of you guys got your shit done on time, and I really do appreciate it. Of course the tournament wasn't without it's flaws, but this was the first time we tried this after all, and they should be improved upon as we approach BLT II.

Speaking of BLT II, we'll be taking a ~3 month break for now to discuss how we could improve upon this BLT. I won't be your host anymore though, as I'm far more busy now than I was when I took the reigns of this project. Taking my place as host of BLT will be Vapo (with Feliburn assisting him!). Congrats to him!

All in all, congrats to the Garchomps! It's been a fun season, and here's to another great season next time! If you guys want to claim your prizes go find Vapo and Feliburn and ask them, they should be getting everything together right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)