Tournament BLT Group Stages: Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I contacted my BLT matchup earlier this week, I'm just making this post now to confirm that I did. Have a nice rest of your week, people. :]

Updated Kanto

Banned deucer.
if i don't do my match i just wanna call activity because im literally online all day and i still haven't seen IvoPost in the tours room once.
also shout out to snowydoe, if i were to get hax'd out of a match and then my opponent makes a comment with "xd" in it i probably would've been in the news for murder attempt

if i don't do my match i just wanna call activity because im literally online all day and i still haven't seen IvoPost in the tours room once.
also shout out to snowydoe, if i were to get hax'd out of a match and then my opponent makes a comment with "xd" in it i probably would've been in the news for murder attempt
i saw IvoPost in IP so , u migth wanna try there . the .seen user command is also handy in a PM 2 TOURN-E

Updated Kanto

Banned deucer.
lel game was literally decided turn 1 which ended up making me lose at the last turn (got critted) lost ggs nice choke late game too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)