Tournament BLT Group Stages: Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutsouts to Bluwing for subbing in with such short notice. The team and I really appreciate it man, thank you n_n

I haven't seen my opponnent once this whole week, either I'm really unlucky or we live in such different time zones that we never met online. I think I have to call activity.

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
I haven't seen my opponnent once this whole week, either I'm really unlucky or we live in such different time zones that we never met online. I think I have to call activity.
Do you have any proof that you contacted him before. If not it can't be activity since he could also get the same activity call.

Since there were 0 attempts made to contact either opponents, I'm calling it a dead game, resulting in a draw between the Huntails and Bisharps.

Week 3 is up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)