Tournament BLT II: Best 'Leaderboarders' Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapo

water me
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
The third biweekly period has come to an end! Congratulations to the next 8 qualifiers for BLT:

1. BreloomMyHomie / TechSupportBreloom
2. LolBron James
3. ready2go202
4. Jrsmash9
5. Megazard
6. AV99
7. SharpManAreEpic / Sharp Ladder UU
8. Updated Kanto / CyberTech

There was a tie for 8th place between CyberTech and Camino / yoyoyoyonig, and unfortunately we could not place both as qualifiers due to the nature of the tournament. However, a user who qualified in an earlier period is no longer able to play, so yoyoyoyonig will take their place.

We are halfway through qualifiers for BLT, with three biweekly periods remaining, so be sure to read the first post of the thread if you're interested. If you are planning on qualifying and participating in BLT, you must have a smogon account, so make one if you have not done so already (if you haven't been tagged it was because I could not find you, so if you have an existing account PM me and I'll edit the post). If you have any questions, feel free to post in this thread or PM any staff member in Tournaments chat.

edit: A user who qualified in an earlier period is no longer able to play, so Camino / yoyoyoyonig will take their place as qualifier.

Last edited:

Updated Kanto

Banned deucer.
sign me the FUCK up good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightth ere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

sign me the FUCK up good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightth ere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit
Updated Kanto was so excited that he was qualified, he went drunk to celebrate he is in the BLT.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
lol I didn't even try this time
I feel so useless
but meh
Good Luck To All Of The Scrubby Teams, Especially Those Hosted By The Biggest Scrubs in the tours staff Always! and Vapo!

Vapo

water me
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
The fourth biweekly period has come to an end! Congratulations to the next 8 qualifiers for BLT:

1. XtC BlakkOutZ / Jmac AU
2. Dream Eater Gengar
3. >$PURPLEDOOSH$< / PURPL3DO0SH$
4. ShinySopheon
5. LEGENDOFTHENORTH
6. Roseybear
7. EternalSnowman
8. majaspic22

We are two thirds of the way through qualifiers for BLT, with only two biweekly periods remaining, so be sure to read the first post of the thread if you're interested. If you are planning on qualifying and participating in BLT, you must have a Smogon account, so make one if you have not done so already (if you haven't been tagged it was because I could not find you, so if you have an existing account PM me and I'll edit the post). If you have any questions, feel free to post in this thread or PM any staff member in Tournaments chat. (Start getting hyped guys!)

Last edited:
Glad to have qualified again :) (finally) gl to everyone else who hopes to qualify! also I have requested a name change to make things a little easier for everyone

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
The fourth biweekly period has come to an end! Congratulations to the next 8 qualifiers for BLT:

1. XtC BlakkOutZ / Jmac AU
2. Dream Eater Gengar
3. PURPL3DO0SH$
4. ShinySopheon
5. LEGENDOFTHENORTH
6. Roseybear
7. EternalSnowman
8. majaspic22

We are two thirds of the way through qualifiers for BLT, with only two biweekly periods remaining, so be sure to read the first post of the thread if you're interested. If you are planning on qualifying and participating in BLT, you must have a Smogon account, so make one if you have not done so already (if you haven't been tagged it was because I could not find you, so if you have an existing account PM me and I'll edit the post). If you have any questions, feel free to post in this thread or PM any staff member in Tournaments chat. (Start getting hyped guys!)
let me in

i'm good

i swear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)