Tournament BLT II: Group Stages Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
To be fair metaphysical you can't say you played like shit as a cause for it coming down to a miss because purple probably wasn't making the best plays either, from what he told me. It just came down to a fire blast. 85% chance for the Dewgongs to win and 15% for the Jirachis, which says a lot in itself given you ranked them 6th and ranked the Jirachis first.
Power rankings aren't finished tho :( Celebis are clearly #1

Acast

Ghost of a Forum Mod & PS Room Owner
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
This might be just a tad late, but I've been making banners for most of the teams in BLT II, so here's a compilation of the ones I've made so far. These aren't necessarily "official", since a few of them have not been approved by the managers/assmans of their respective teams. Think of them more as fan art that anyone can use to show their team spirit if they chose to do so. Hope you guys like them!

This might be just a tad late, but I've been making banners for most of the teams in BLT II, so here's a compilation of the ones I've made so far. These aren't necessarily "official", since a few of them have not been approved by the managers/assmans of their respective teams. Think of them more as fan art that anyone can use to show their team spirit if they chose to do so. Hope you guys like them!

Great job really! !! Woww...do for our team as well plz!!

If you could turn Shiba 's "artwork" from the original BLT 2 thread into a banner, that would be hilarious

EternalSnowman

DPL Champion

Just gonna steal this :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)