Tournament BLT II: Group Stages Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a nice excuse? Actually it isn't =/.

Sorry to say but losing 7-0 is something even if you are in the semi's would hurt no matter what.
but for a 7-0 to hurt you need to care about the week first ;) but nah at least all the matches were close. good job guys

theres still 4 or 5 days left lol, how can you post activity now?
We'll there is this thing where I don't have any opponent currently and in the first post vapo says to get subs to him by wednesday. My calender says it's Wednesday so I'm calling activity.

Stop being a dick gunner and let me finish my battles. I just realized there was an official tournament I was waiting for the whole day and joined in as soon as I saw it posted. I clearly said on my wall that we should battle 30 minutes before the official tournament so this kind of situation doesn't happen but clearly someone cant read.

WE STILL have a good portion of the week to finish the battle and I am open to any suggestion. You cant just harass your way into a battle when your opponent is clearly got his hands full.

PS: There is a reason why there is a P in PM but certainly you don't know your etiquette.

Reactions: MZ

The Gunner

formerly Enzo Gorlami
is a Tiering Contributor
Won 6-0 vs Vinest in a 158 turn game. Would've been shorter if not for some terrible luck. http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-287027966

Also, Vinest, I wasn't the one who messaged you, you did. You messaged, then you just disappeared & started playing games without even giving me a notice. Also, I don't know if you understand, but I'm not sitting here refreshing your wall every 30 seconds to check your availability.

Gg anyway, good run Diancies, hopefully we can do better next season.

S/os to my dude Pohjis for helping me test & stuff throughout the season. Hope you go unbeaten bro.

Until next time, fin~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)