Tournament BLT III: Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
in that case you shouldn't cry about the crabhammer. Also not missing hydro pump in itself is a hax lol.I was so mad that I didn't switch to corphish and then would have suckerd chinchou and would have won e_zily. Also AM what do you even need from drifloon, not you son huehue

in that case you shouldn't cry about the crabhammer. Also not missing hydro pump in itself is a hax lol.I was so mad that I didn't switch to corphish and then would have suckerd chinchou and would have won e_zily. Also AM what do you even need from drifloon, not you son huehue
I can't tell if you are being serious or you are kidding. I hope you are kidding...

if not... *cringe*

WELCOME TO BLT.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ok half the posts these past few pages habe been by or about parivard. We get it, to quote gunner he's young and uneducated. Stop piling on, it's not funny and this is coming from someone who he predicted against because "Josh meme". A lot of you are almost as bad as him.

Side note: Uwoodz03 I'll reply to ur scheduling vm tomorrow after I get my weekend work schedule.

had a horrible matchup, guess i should've brought memes like i originally planned to. after all what do u do when ur opps sole xern answer is sd poisonceus

Reactions: PD
Useful tip for the people that lose and still want people to think they are good:
Watching this video gave me straight cancer!!!

Also just saying, getting "matchup'd" in BLT or other multiweek tours can a lot of times be your fault since you bring the same style of team that gets beat by a certain teambuild, the reason my team had such a good matchup vs. Dom is because I brought a team that had a good matchup vs. the types of teams Dom normally brings. I just want to put this out there for anyone who wants to complain about "matchup", as you know how your opponent will play.

Jrsmash9

jrsmash that timer
I am calling activity on GonxKillua. He has not logged in on pokemon showdown for 18 days, and I have attempted to contact him on his wall. I tried to contact him on Monday and he has not responded. I also told him I will be on vacation Friday - Sunday so if we could fight Monday - Thursday it would be best, but still no reply.

yo parivard maybe you shouldnt play lc if you care that much about rolls lol
BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA just say and say and say and say.Dude read what I posted.... tf is going on o___o

Since evryone is motivating each and other so can I motivate too? :] Thnx.

THINK POSITIVELY
EXERCISE DAILY
EAT HEALTHY
WORK HARD
STAY STRONG
WORRY LESS
DANCE MORE
LOVE OFTEN
BE HAPPY

If you do all those things^^^ then I'm sure you live a good and a healthy life :)
@truth_society
'Everything happens when it needs to happen; everyone is always where they need to be.You will never miss out on what is meant for you, even if it has to come to you in a roundabout you.'

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

This goodquote[#2] is dedicated to all my brothers and sisters who think that they are being treated badly by some persons but believe me these ''persons'' will not always treat you badly. But these persons should be a less rude with these persons afterall we all are HUMANS and we all have different mind sets, so motivate that person rather than humilating or making fun of him.
'HELPING A PERSON WILL NOT NECESSARILY CHANGE THE WORLD. BUT IT CAN CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT PERSON.'

upload_2016-7-7_20-19-54.png

Hope you read it ^_^

Watching this video gave me straight cancer!!!

Also just saying, getting "matchup'd" in BLT or other multiweek tours can a lot of times be your fault since you bring the same style of team that gets beat by a certain teambuild, the reason my team had such a good matchup vs. Dom is because I brought a team that had a good matchup vs. the types of teams Dom normally brings. I just want to put this out there for anyone who wants to complain about "matchup", as you know how your opponent will play.
If you got cancer from that video, I really suggest not checking the post above this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)