Tournament BLT III: Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling activity on North cuz he didn't suggest any time and didn't come on any time that I suggested.I searched him using the find user command but all in vain.
I will try to come on tomorrow but not sure due to coachings. He has not been seen in tours room since like 6 days. Don't know where else to search him. I also will try to come midnight but that's a bit too difficult.
Still hope we can battle North.

As much as I'd prefer not to. Gotta call activity. John deciding to wait to schedule on the weekend. Then doesn't show on the time he scheduled.

First of all, I told you when id ideally play which is sat. You did not express any issues with it. Then I told you when I'd be able to play, you didn't even agree to a time. Hell, you /still/ haven't told me when you want to play. Not only that, but you take forever to reply to vms. All you did was not reply for a day and post here. Also, your teammate gunner told me I was playing him, not you.
according to rohan, you johned him saturday...

Reactions: PD
It's pretty common sense that if I don't say no to it, I'll be online looking for you. I mean hell, I'm always online lol

lost, got haxed to smithereens but thats the game i guess. gg
gotta love that the one week i don't bring mega scizor i cop a SD weavile. oh well thats what I get for using a team I just built

Last edited:
Activity win I guess??
Eeuhm hello I legit said i'm on today ,,
Oh btw another thing good try to contact me on smogon here you can't really call a activity without evidence trying to contact me, and no saying in the room "is Jarii here?" is not contacting you didn't even contact me on Monita Mail. Hell even Trollface.jpg did it for you by making a printscreen and post it on my wall...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)