Tournament BLT IV: Best 'Leaderboarders' Tournament (see post #210)

Status
Not open for further replies.
villa has a point though. i think there should be a way to only give points for official tiers if it is possible to implement such a system, since those are the tiers that were played. previously the quality of blt has not been very high because you have people that main oms qualifying in a completely official tier tournament.

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
villa has a point though. i think there should be a way to only give points for official tiers if it is possible to implement such a system, since those are the tiers that were played. previously the quality of blt has not been very high because you have people that main oms qualifying in a completely official tier tournament.
So after discussing with room staff, we decided that during the qualifying cycles, we'd be fine with making all officials use standard tiers (those in blt pretty much). This way, we maintain that everyone still plays and wins the same amount while placing more emphasis on these tiers. Giving points for only these tiers or making them have a higher value kinda sucks for a lot of people, so this is a compromise if anything. Thanks for your input.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If only official tiers get official tours for BLT qualifying cycles because they're what gets played in BLT then I demand that PU is also removed from the official rotation. It's not a real tier anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)