BlueDryBones1's Mystery Zone (New Pokemon / Hidden Powers / HP Fire 0 Att Tapu Fini)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'll probably start on it tomorrow in that case. I'll pm you once complete. Take your time I acquiring all that BP.
No worries, turns out I already got about 70 so should be done by tomorrow. Ready when you are. Just Pm and we'll figure out a time then.

I'm interested in the Modest Jangmo-o. I can offer a Bold Feebas in a Moonball with Brine, Confuse Ray, and Haze, Bold Love Marenie with Haze, Stockpile, Spit Up, and Swallow, or a Roggenrola in a heavy Ball with Wide Guard and Gravity.

I'm interested in the Modest Jangmo-o. I can offer a Bold Feebas in a Moonball with Brine, Confuse Ray, and Haze, Bold Love Marenie with Haze, Stockpile, Spit Up, and Swallow, or a Roggenrola in a heavy Ball with Wide Guard and Gravity.
Would you be willing to trade rejects? I'm interested in Roggenrola but I would need to finish 4EMs so no need for 5IV.

I'm interested in Morelull pls CMT
Sorry for the delay, after putting some thought into it I am interested in Moon Ball Honedge if you are still interested in Morelull.

Would you be willing to trade rejects? I'm interested in Roggenrola but I would need to finish 4EMs so no need for 5IV.

Sorry for the delay, after putting some thought into it I am interested in Moon Ball Honedge if you are still interested in Morelull.
Sure, although in that case, would be possible for a female Jangmo-o.

Hi, I'm interested in your tapu fini, is it up for trade?

I can offer a Sassy Oranguru in Premier Ball, 31/x/31/31/31/0 with no egg moves (edit: the attack iv is unfortunately fairly high, looks like 25 or so)

Or bp items, an ability capsule, power items, or some combination?

Or I can do some sort of breeding request.

Hi, I'm interested in your tapu fini, is it up for trade?

I can offer a Sassy Oranguru in Premier Ball, 31/x/31/31/31/0 with no egg moves (edit: the attack iv is unfortunately fairly high, looks like 25 or so)

Or bp items, an ability capsule, power items, or some combination?

Or I can do some sort of breeding request.
Sorry, not really interested in any of hose for Fini right now.
Sorry, don't see anything of interest except Nihilego but I planned on doing that myself D:
Ok what IV spread do you want on the Honedge?
Any spread will do as I plan to re breed it for a different set. Male+0Spe would be useful ho so since can breed other Pokemon with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)