Blue's Zoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi you have any spit back chatot with boomburst and defog? I have spit back carvahna with egg move in dream ball as we'll as trapinch,koffing, and gastly,

Check my Spreadsheet (in sig) for that shiny Chatot. (assuming that it's nicknameable)

I can do 3:1 or the shiny:shiny.

Hi you have any spit back chatot with boomburst and defog? I have spit back carvahna with egg move in dream ball as we'll as trapinch,koffing, and gastly,
The Chatot was from a Reddit Giveaway I personally did not breed it simply hatched it

Check my Spreadsheet (in sig) for that shiny Chatot. (assuming that it's nicknameable)

I can do 3:1 or the shiny:shiny.
I can nickname it and are you wanting a clone or the original?

Swinub TimerBall
Naive
Thick Fat
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31, 31/31/31/31/X/31 <-- Wichever come first
EMs: SR, Freeze Dry, Icicle Crash
Notes: Icicle Spear upon request <-- Yes Plz!

Swinub TimerBall
Naive
Thick Fat
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31, 31/31/31/31/X/31 <-- Wichever come first
EMs: SR, Freeze Dry, Icicle Crash
Notes: Icicle Spear upon request <-- Yes Plz!
Let me finish up this Bulbasaur and then I will get started on it :) (Assuming Pichu doesn't evolve :P)

I will offer a good price that i think it will be worth your time.
Rhere is something specific that you are looking for? And i can breed a lot of the OU competitive pokes.
Well mostly Females in matching/cool balls or Males with EMs or any HP Ice Fire Grass Electric Female Pokes

Well i have more but here i will list some females i have:
Female sap sipper with modest nature and 4EM gommy
Vullaby in ultra ball with foul play.
Clancher in dive ball.
Aron in premier ball.
Phuntump in luxruy ball.

Hey, thanks for the whitelist. If it's not too much trouble, could I have a Pinsir? Also CMT if you'd like anything for it.

Hey, thanks for the whitelist. If it's not too much trouble, could I have a Pinsir? Also CMT if you'd like anything for it.
You're welcome :)

Are you wanting Jolly or Adamant? Adamant could get it for you in a breed or two Jolly might take a bit :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)