-=Blu's shop of miscellaneous PokéGoodness, your source of Generation 4 RNG abuse.=-

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMT for this please

Species: Mew "ミュウ"
OT/SID/ID:58654/29484/
Nature: Timid
Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: (note only moves of importance are listed)
-Heal bell
-Soft Boiled
-Stealth Rock
-Defog

Species: Sneasel
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Inner Focus
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
In a moon ball
For the level ball female teddiursa
31/31/31/X/31/31
With EMs
If your interested

I was wondering if you take gen 4 RNG requests? Been trying to get a 5iv Modest Gastrodon with Earth Power, but it can only learn it through Move Tutors back in HGSS. I can offer X and Y basic IV breeding services in return (natures, easily obtained HA, and egg moves)

I was wondering if you take gen 4 RNG requests? Been trying to get a 5iv Modest Gastrodon with Earth Power, but it can only learn it through Move Tutors back in HGSS. I can offer X and Y basic IV breeding services in return (natures, easily obtained HA, and egg moves)
Yep I can do this. I'm not sure when I'll get it done, but when I do I'll let you know =).

All right, thank you a lot. Any idea what you would want in return?
Would you be able to complete a breeding project if I supplied the female parent? Ie: If i lent you a female driftloon in a Dream ball, would you be able to breed a a driftloon using that to my specifications?

You had requested I check your thread on the simple trades forum in reference to a 6iv ditto. I did read your thread about the ditto, and I'm not sure what you mean by free with any purchase. Like the above poster I can do breeding projects with easiliy obtained HA's, any nature, and egg moves. This would be for X and Y.

Thanks for your response!

CMT for Raikou and Entei, I already have the event suicune so it would be great to have the full collection :D

Edit: Also cmt for HP fire latios :)

Would you be willing to take a 4rth gen RNG request? I would like 1 of these
Staryu, Lure Ball
Timid
Natural Cure
31/xx/31/31/31/31
I can offer a HA, flawless Karrablast

You had requested I check your thread on the simple trades forum in reference to a 6iv ditto. I did read your thread about the ditto, and I'm not sure what you mean by free with any purchase. Like the above poster I can do breeding projects with easiliy obtained HA's, any nature, and egg moves. This would be for X and Y.

Thanks for your response!
The idea behind this is to stop people just coming to my thread with the sole purpose to make requests for free stuff, however since I offered it to you rather than you requesting, you can just have one =).

CMT for Raikou and Entei, I already have the event suicune so it would be great to have the full collection :D

Edit: Also cmt for HP fire latios :)
I'll check and get back to you =).

Would you be willing to take a 4rth gen RNG request? I would like 1 of these
Staryu, Lure Ball
Timid
Natural Cure
31/xx/31/31/31/31
I can offer a HA, flawless Karrablast
I'm willing but I can't guarantee how long it will take, sorry.

Your Dream Ball Kangaskhan has Moody?!? :O
No, it has scrappy but I'm an idiot and typed moody for some reason, most likely because I'm an idiot =D.
Good spotting, I'll fix it now

I'm surprised nobody else picked up on this.

The idea behind me saying that is to stop people all coming to my thread and only requesting things for free, it was more of a free add on for another trade. However since I offered it to you, you can just have one for free without doing another trade.

The idea behind this is to stop people just coming to my thread with the sole purpose to make requests for free stuff, however since I offered it to you rather than you requesting, you can just have one =).

I'll check and get back to you =).

I'm willing but I can't guarantee how long it will take, sorry.

No, it has scrappy but I'm an idiot and typed moody for some reason, most likely because I'm an idiot =D.
Good spotting, I'll fix it now

I'm surprised nobody else picked up on this.

The idea behind me saying that is to stop people all coming to my thread and only requesting things for free, it was more of a free add on for another trade. However since I offered it to you, you can just have one for free without doing another trade.
That's fine I can wait=]

CMT for this? I'd also like redis rights to trade to two people.
-Heal bell
-Soft Boiled
-Stealth Rock
-Defog

Availability: Gen 3 upwards.
Notes: I'm probs never gonna trade this thing. I obtained via Emulator abuse, and an AR code to access Mew in Emerald (warping to faraway island). Despite being atheistic, the 31 attack IV is actually bad for mew.

I can do multiple breeding projects for it and I can also RNG in any Gen V game (Yea, I can get a nobungas rayquaza).
But you can probably rng in gen 5...

CMT for this? I'd also like redis rights to trade to two people.
-Heal bell
-Soft Boiled
-Stealth Rock
-Defog

Availability: Gen 3 upwards.
Notes: I'm probs never gonna trade this thing. I obtained via Emulator abuse, and an AR code to access Mew in Emerald (warping to faraway island). Despite being atheistic, the 31 attack IV is actually bad for mew.

I can do multiple breeding projects for it and I can also RNG in any Gen V game (Yea, I can get a nobungas rayquaza).
But you can probably rng in gen 5...
I will bow to you if you can Blu to actually give redis rights to you

Can you CMT for defog skarmory and scizor please? I'm willing to go 2 for 1 on each of them. If nothing in my thread interests you I can breed you whatever 2 flawless pokemon you want. I just can't do poke bank move tutor moves and hidden power specific pokemon. I can do egg moves though. Name your price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)