-=Blu's shop of miscellaneous PokéGoodness, your source of Generation 4 RNG abuse.=-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful (or adamant or both)shadow sneak ice punch knock off drain punch Gallade or relaxed stealth rock knock off (not sure if this is actually tutor or regular movepool)shuckle? Not sure if youre the one I need to bother for these or if I need to have em done on 5th gen
Edit: knock off is a shuckle egg move
I'll be able to do those for you. Big RNG day ahead of me to catch up with the last 3 weeks' orders.

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
hey, do you still want that Teddiursa in a level ball? I got Brave Pickup(Guts) and Jolly Quick Feet ones (at least 4IV spitbacks) with Play Rough, Crunch and Close Combat as egg moves. I can breed you a flawless one too (specify the gender if you care at all). If you still do I'd like a Swinub/Piloswine/Mamo in a level ball like you have but Adamant instead of Jolly with Endeavor, Ice Shard and Stealth Rock as tutored moves. Let me know.

Interested in your

Species: Latios
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Moves: (note only moves of importance are listed)
-Defog
-Trick
-xxxx
-xxxx

Please check my shop (link in sig) and let me know if you see anything for it!
I guess I'd like 5. Entei w/ Iron Head, Heavy Ball Magnemite, Luxury Ball Sneasel and both the HP Fire and non-HP Fire Latios. Preferably with nicknames since you said that it's possible
If you're up for this I would like a HP Fighting Ditto RNGd(?), in return I can offer you females in matching balls with EMs (CMT just not 100% updated) or ready to go competitive Pokes. :) My most notable (at least i think) is a Female Lux Ball Cyndaquil with Extrasensory, which is possible due to trading fron Colosseum to Gen 3 and so on.
Hi Blu, im interested in a female Skarmory in heavy ball (a spitback is ok too) and this

Species: Zapdos
OT/ID: Edith/32059
Nature: Modest
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/04/30/31/31/31

CMT :)
Hi ! I'm looking for a Bold Arceus with this spread 31/x/31/31/31/31 and with the move Defog. Can you take a 4th gen RNG request atm ? If yes, feel free to CMT for that.
Are you guys all still looking for the requested stuff?

I have this type of Vivi, if you're looking for one. High plains in luxury ball

Scatterbug (M) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.07.30.30.30.30 [0968] in a Luxury Ball
I already have one, sorry =/
hey, do you still want that Teddiursa in a level ball? I got Brave Pickup(Guts) and Jolly Quick Feet ones (at least 4IV spitbacks) with Play Rough, Crunch and Close Combat as egg moves. I can breed you a flawless one too (specify the gender if you care at all). If you still do I'd like a Swinub/Piloswine/Mamo in a level ball like you have but Adamant instead of Jolly with Endeavor, Ice Shard and Stealth Rock as tutored moves. Let me know.
If I was gonna RNG something I may aswell just RNG my own teddyursa... =P.

I think that Starly cant appear in any friend safari :/. In any case, i can breed starly
Ah shit. I really want an ultra ball reckless starly. I know they are available somehow.
In that case, can you breed me a female one of these?
#349 Feebas | Bold | Oblivious | 31/X/31/31/31/31 | EM : Mirro Coat, Hypnosis
A spitback is fine, we can do spitback for spitback.

Ah shit. I really want an ultra ball reckless starly. I know they are available somehow.
You can get some HA mons (like starly) in horde battles FYI ;).

I think that you are lucky today XD, my female starly is in a ultra ball and i have one 5iv reckless in stock

So can I grab a spitback starly =).
You are giving Zapdos free with any purchase right? In that case i think that the 5iv starly x skarmory spitback is fair :)
If the Zapdos isn't free, would you trade a zapdos + skarmory spitback for my 5iv starly + feebas spitback?

You are giving Zapdos free with any purchase right? In that case i think that the 5iv starly x skarmory spitback is fair :)
If the Zapdos isn't free, would you trade a zapdos + skarmory spitback for my 5iv starly + feebas spitback?
Strictly speaking zapdos is free, yeah. If you however would like to donate me a febas spitback (a horrible female one is fine) I'd appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)