-=Blu's shop of miscellaneous PokéGoodness, your source of Generation 4 RNG abuse.=-

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Japanese one, or one I have bred? Gender? Do you want a spitback or a non spitback?

Species: Snorunt
Nature: Timid/Naive
Ability: Moody
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Moves: (note only moves of importance are listed)
-Hex
-Spikes
-Switcharoo
-Weather Ball

Availability: Bred on demand.
Notes: Disable is also an option.

This one, spitback is preferred since I also only have spitbacks

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I know you said that Mew is NFT, but is there anything I could possible do to get my hands on it? =P

(If you want 5th gen RNG stuff I still have Uxie, Mesprit, Regirock, Registeel to be captured before I reset my b2)

-=Blu=- I know that new is NFT, but really, check my list of breeds/shinies for giving me any 2 shiny projects/pick 2 shinies from it for that mew

I know you said that Mew is NFT, but is there anything I could possible do to get my hands on it? =P

(If you want 5th gen RNG stuff I still have Uxie, Mesprit, Regirock, Registeel to be captured before I reset my b2)
Get me an eevee in a dream ball with adaptability and we have a deal =P.
-=Blu=- I know that new is NFT, but really, check my list of breeds/shinies for giving me any 2 shiny projects/pick 2 shinies from it for that mew
I'll get back to you on this when I need shinys.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Oh an hypervoice. Dreamworld rng time =p
I see your plan >_>
Time to get off my ass and speed run an emulated White. I'll ask you for pointers later on how to inject stuff into the game

Edit: Dream Ball 5th gen Eevee can only have Anticipation >_>

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
If I was gonna RNG something I may aswell just RNG my own teddyursa... =P.
Teddiursa is SS exclusive so I thought you didn't have access to it. Plus you would still have to teach him egg moves to get the matching ball in gen VI. In any case, I thought it was easy to RNG in 4th gen, I would do it myself but haven't gotten to that part yet on my HG (I used to RNG shitloads on my plat cart). Didn't mean to ask for an unfair trade if that's what you think it is

Teddiursa is SS exclusive so I thought you didn't have access to it. Plus you would still have to teach him egg moves to get the matching ball in gen VI. In any case, I thought it was easy to RNG in 4th gen, I would do it myself but haven't gotten to that part yet on my HG (I used to RNG shitloads on my plat cart). Didn't mean to ask for an unfair trade if that's what you think it is
haha I know I was just teasing ya. I'll see what I can do =)

Careful (or adamant or both)shadow sneak ice punch knock off drain punch Gallade or relaxed stealth rock knock off (not sure if this is actually tutor or regular movepool)shuckle? Not sure if youre the one I need to bother for these or if I need to have em done on 5th gen
Edit: knock off is a shuckle egg move
If you're up for this I would like a HP Fighting Ditto RNGd(?), in return I can offer you females in matching balls with EMs (CMT just not 100% updated) or ready to go competitive Pokes. :) My most notable (at least i think) is a Female Lux Ball Cyndaquil with Extrasensory, which is possible due to trading fron Colosseum to Gen 3 and so on.
You did this RNG request

Impish intimidate hitmontop with egg moves, fakeout(not really an egg move but a tyrogue only move), bullet punch, and tutor move sucker punch

Could I get a variation. In having adamant reckless hitmonlee with

Mach Punch, Knock Off, Rapid Spin?
These orders are finished.

-=Blu=- CMT again for mew?would you trade it for breedables or Kalos legends?Check SB's Legend section since I have most of em too, if you would do it for breeds, I will list them for you

-=Blu=- CMT again for mew?would you trade it for breedables or Kalos legends?Check SB's Legend section since I have most of em too, if you would do it for breeds, I will list them for you
The thing with the mew is, I value it more than Kalos legends and regular KB pokes, as obviously it's much more unique.
If I was to trade it for anything, it would be for 3-4 KB shinies, and even then it may not happen.

The thing with the mew is, I value it more than Kalos legends and regular KB pokes, as obviously it's much more unique.
If I was to trade it for anything, it would be for 3-4 KB shinies, and even then it may not happen.
I would be willing to do that :c I like that mew too much
Edit:Heck I would trade all 7 for it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)