-=Blu's shop of miscellaneous PokéGoodness, your source of Generation 4 RNG abuse.=-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Please CMT for

Species: Zapdos
OT/ID: Edith/32059
Nature: Modest
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/04/30/31/31/31

I need it for a tournament this saturday. I hope you can help me, thanks in advance. :)

Hi there! I have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Polar Scatterbug in a Net ball. With Compound eyes.

May I offer it for this:
Species: Vivillon (Garden)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Compound eyes
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Last edited:
Hey! I was wondering if you can RNG a Ralts in 4th Gen. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly evolve it to Gallade to teach it Drain Punch in DPPT, then transfer it to 5th Gen for Knock Off, Thunder Punch and Ice Punch

Edit; flargananddingle told me you can just teach those moves in 4th gen. lol.

Last edited:
Hey! I was wondering if you can RNG a Ralts in 4th Gen. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly evolve it to Gallade to teach it Drain Punch in DPPT, then transfer it to 5th Gen for Knock Off, Thunder Punch and Ice Punch
It can actually get the tutor moves in 4th gen..I know because I already asked him for almost the same thing (different nature)lol /mega gallade fanboy hype

CMT for this sexy thing. I have a bunch of stuff that I have not listed as of yet as well. I unfortunately don't have any bears cause I have HG. I would like a nickname but you'd have to go catch a new one so if you wish to do that I can send you several things for that.

Species: Magnemite
Pokeball: Heavy
Ability: Magnet Pull
IVs: 31/ee/31/30/31/30

It can actually get the tutor moves in 4th gen..I know because I already asked him for almost the same thing (different nature)lol /mega gallade fanboy hype
Would you guys mind getting clones of the same poke? would make my life easier =p.
Hey could you CMT for the hp electric suicune , the hp fire Latios.
whats the origin of that Jirachi?
CMT for this sexy thing. I have a bunch of stuff that I have not listed as of yet as well. I unfortunately don't have any bears cause I have HG. I would like a nickname but you'd have to go catch a new one so if you wish to do that I can send you several things for that.

Species: Magnemite
Pokeball: Heavy
Ability: Magnet Pull
IVs: 31/ee/31/30/31/30
Could you get me a female cyndaquil for a nicknamed one?

Would you guys mind getting clones of the same poke? would make my life easier =p.

I could, but I really want Jolly :/ I don't know what nature he wanted. If he wants the nature he wants, I don't mind then.

Sure can. Want a nickname for her? For a nickname I'd like Magnus.

I could, but I really want Jolly :/ I don't know what nature he wanted. If he wants the nature he wants, I don't mind then.
I wanted careful and adamant...but I already got an adamant HA one so I could deal with jolly IF you can catch it in a moonball for me :)

I received it from AfroThunderRule, and what do you mean by origin

Last edited:
Well this is worth a shot.
CMT for your
Species: Mew "ミュウ"
OT/SID/ID:58654/29484/

Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: (note only moves of importance are listed)
-Heal bell
-Soft Boiled
-Stealth Rock
-Defog

Thread isn't updated so yeah. I can PM you a list of mon's that I haven't added to my thread yet. Can trade 3-5 Mon's for it.

Are you still looking for this?
Well this is worth a shot.
CMT for your
Species: Mew "ミュウ"
OT/SID/ID:58654/29484/

Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: (note only moves of importance are listed)
-Heal bell
-Soft Boiled
-Stealth Rock
-Defog

Thread isn't updated so yeah. I can PM you a list of mon's that I haven't added to my thread yet. Can trade 3-5 Mon's for it.
Yeah flick me a PM and I'll take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)