Bob's spooky scary art

Welcome everyone. Bob the Bro here.

Thanks Cyndequil. senpai for introducing me to this place n_n and suggesting that I make this thread.

Pen is by far my favourite medium to work with because it's reminiscent of life; you can't erase your mistakes. It forces you to be perfect with every stroke. It's a difficult medium to work with but it's rewarding and very expressive in my opinion. The contrast it offers just brings everything to life.

Most of my original drawings are a mixture of macabre/vanity/figures and once in a while I do enjoy doing some portraits when I have the time.

Fun fact:
I got into portraits some time during high school. I inconveniently broke 3 metatarsals in my right foot just before summer holidays. So I pretty much spent everyday drawing whilst everyone else was out having a good time. I was pretty bummed out back then but now that I look back at it, I'm pretty glad about it since I made some huge progress during that time.

Without any further ado, let's get right into it.

edit: just organised everything neatly

A quick little sketch I did last night.

This was actually something I saw in a nightmare, so got up in the middle of the night and quickly sketched it.

Thought I'd try to make the grim reaper look a bit less intimidating.

A love that cannot be.

False Salvation - this is probably the most time consuming piece I've done to date in pen. Spent like 8 hours on the robes alone.
This is actually the cover to one of my coursebooks, the cover was blank so I thought I'd make it a little less boring. It started off with just the skull but then the lectures turned out to be pretty dull so I got a little bit carried away...

I like to imagine little stories about things I'm sketching. This one is a bleak depiction of the future.

Rory Mercury - Apostle of Emroy

I'm not good with perspectives and I don't actually really know the muscular system that well.
Image (68).jpg

Unbound

Puppeteer

Cynder

Togame from Katanagatari

This one was a small commission, but the dude backed out of buying after I completed it.

Kreig (literally meaning war in German) of Borderlands 2

Don't know anything about AC, just thought the armor looked dank.

Unhealthy obsession with Taylor Swift

Slightly healthier obsession with Game of Thrones.

First time attempting to draw on black paper

This one was a 'redesign' of Dragonair which I did for a friend for Christmas.

I do apologize if any of my drawings are in bad taste. Feedbacks are greatly appreciated!

I'm working on a few pieces at the moment so stay tuned!

Last edited:

Vederation

Ascension
is an Artist Alumnus
Its crazy how sharp and detailed your drawings are! It's a pleasure to see these amazing artworks.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)