1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Boilerplate messages for locked threads

Discussion in 'Moderator Discussion' started by Jumpman16, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Jumpman16

Jumpman16 np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
    is a Smogon IRC SOPis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Phuquoph wrote the RMT and I wrote the general Stark Mountain one. All the other forums appear as though a simple "please read the rules" would suffice instead of a formal boilerplate, but please add to this thread if you think a particular forum would benefit from a boilerplate message.

RMT

Read all the required reading threads at the top of this forum before posting again. Particularly this one which explains why I'm locking this.

Feel free to try again when you've read everything and adjusted your team accordingly. If you need some ideas for movesets and such, try the analyses forum or looking through some of the other RMT threads.

Stark Mountain

Please read the information contained in this thread, which covers all the issues necessary for keen, fresh discussion. I'm locking this thread because it demonstrates you haven't followed the rules or possibly even read them at all.

Don't hesitate to attempt your thread again (if applicable) AFTER you understand the information contained in the above links. It will give you a much better idea of what you should and shouldn't talk about, why you shouldn't attempt discussing certain topics, and how to initialize the discussion of the topics that do warrant discussion.
  2. Phuquoph

Phuquoph
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Messages you can use for the most commonly broken rules in the RMT Forum.

Read all the required reading threads at the top of this forum before posting again. Particularly this one which explains why I'm locking this.

Feel free to try again when you've read everything and adjusted your team accordingly. If you need some ideas for movesets and such, try the analyses forum or looking through some of the other RMT threads.

3. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

4. Jumpman16

Jumpman16 np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
    is a Smogon IRC SOPis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

could not find that thread (was on the second page of IS), these should probably be consolidated though and definitely stuck so we have easy access to them
  5. Phuquoph

Phuquoph
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Lurk More - Stark Mountain

Take the time to search the forums before asking questions, there may be a thread discussing the subject you wish to post about. Questions about breeding go in the "Look at what I bred" threads, others can go in the "Simple question, simple answer" threads. If you need help with movesets try the DP Analyses.

Junior Modding - Stark Mountain

Stark Mountain Forum Rules

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)