Boston? More like BOSS TON! (New England Meetup with Lanturn 08/07/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Or if you live in New Zealand and can part from you sheep, you can take a plane into Logan International Airport, which also conveniently connects to South Station. You'll have to leave within the hour though.

Yeah, whatever. I said the same thing about ET for years, then hugged him the second I met him at JAA in 2006. Kakky used to say the same about me, and we're going to hang out this weekend (probably, if we both can make it).
I said the same thing about ET, then stood next to him in line in NYC for three hours without acknowledging his existence yeahhhhh!!! Unfortunately, I broke down and was civil to him this year.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So more bad news, looks like Lanturn can't make it cause of personal obligations.

Oh well, I tried to get this together, we can always wait until next time though. With more heads up we can get a bigger gathering too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)