box cutter

8-BIT Luster

Completely Unviable
hey gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
just wanted to officially say on your thread that your art is lit
I've already said that you really know how to work with color but holy mother of god can you manipulate a marker
Your traditional stuff is very professional

I also really like that new icon
it does look pretty chara-ish but that's just the big ol eyes and the blush (I guess the sweater to an extent but chara isn't confirmed to wear one of those, that's just the fandom,) it's not hard to see that it's a different person
colors are pretty
sparfls are pretty

basically you are very good and it makes me feel bad keep it up

Pent

dumb broad
hey gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
just wanted to officially say on your thread that your art is lit
I've already said that you really know how to work with color but holy mother of god can you manipulate a marker
Your traditional stuff is very professional

I also really like that new icon
it does look pretty chara-ish but that's just the big ol eyes and the blush (I guess the sweater to an extent but chara isn't confirmed to wear one of those, that's just the fandom,) it's not hard to see that it's a different person
colors are pretty
sparfls are pretty

basically you are very good and it makes me feel bad keep it up
aaaaaaaa dont slay me like that you cANT JUST DO THAT (´ ▽ ` )ノ♡♡♡ THANK YOUUU

pattern.png

I made this in about 30 mins and I'll have the speedpaint up soon!!!

HERE IT IS!!

Last edited:
Wait, is that Tyranitar supposed to be TyranitarTube? It reminds me of him for whatever reason.

If it somehow is, just remember to believe in the Peeko.

Pent

dumb broad
Hello guys. Recently my Family has been quite low on money and we're in desperate need of it. My mother has created an Etsy shop, along with her friend, and makes Pokemon Card Flowers, Aprons (Various fandoms), and takes commissions. I also take commissions and would greatly appreciate it. If you can't afford to purchase anything from her shop or to commission me, please share her shop link anywhere you can. Signal boosting greatly helps and getting her shop popular will increase demand and help my family over all.

Thanks!

Pent

dumb broad
Next time you people call me weak just remember that Ive consumed 3 bottles of pepsi just to be stupid and pull an all nighter on a school night with a standardized test and group project to work on today
image.png
(thats a boy^(Also its not finished))
image.gif
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.png

(Not finished^)
Lol bye

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)