Box vs KS because fuck my busyness

Box
King Serperior

Well, do know if you guys already found a subref or not, but I couldn't find it if you did, and I still had all the shit anyway. Here it is.

Rules said:
Challenging Box!
3v3 Weak LC Doubles
Switch=What Switch? This is doubles!
Training items only
Arena: Asb arena with the pools of water drained completely (A.K.A. No external water source) + Empty arena (No screaming crowds = +1BAP Psychic moves).
Everything else for Box to decide.
box rules said:
Accepting.

All Abilities

King Serperior said:

"Come forth, Box, and face my wrath!"
KS mons:
Nature: Quiet (+1Sp.Atk, -15% Speed, -10% evasion)

Type:
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or bushfire areas.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 30 (-15% Speed; -10% Evasion)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

Abilities:
Oblivious: (Innate)This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Simple: (Innate)This Pokemon innately exaggerates the effect of stat boosts and drops to the point where they have double the effectiveness and thus double the stage modifier (e.g. Swords Dance boosts Attack by four (4) stages, Bulk Up boosts Attack and Defense by two (2) stages each). Stat boosts and drops still maximize at six (6) stages.
Own Tempo: (DW-Locked)(Innate)This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

EC: 1/6
DC: 1/5
MC: 2
KOC: 0

Moves:
1). Growl
2). Tackle
3). Ember
4). Magnitude
5). Focus Energy
6). Take Down
7). Flame Burst
8). Amnesia
9). Lava Plume
10). Yawn
11). Endure
12). Heat Wave
13). Protect
14). Sunny Day
15). Will-o-Wisp

Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Synchronize: (Innate)Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace: (Can be Activated)When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy (DW): (Innate)This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, which allows it to avoid taking damage from allied attacks that damage each foe or the entire field like Blizzard and Earthquake. They are still affected by an opponents spread damage attacks.

Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 2 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 34 (-)
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 10

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5
MC: 0

Moves:
1). Growl
2). Confusion
3). Double Team
4). Teleport
5). Lucky Chant
6). Magical Leaf
7). Heal Pulse
8). Calm Mind
9). Will-o-Wisp
10). Shadow Sneak
11). Destiny Bond
12). Disable
13). Encore
14). Trick Room
15). Psyshock
16). Reflect
17). Thunderbolt
18). Light Screen

Nature: Jolly (+15% speed; +15% acc; -Sp.Atk)

Type:
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited - Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Poison Point: (Can be Disabled)This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Swarm: (Innate)When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Quick Feet: (DW-Locked)(Innate)This Pokemon feels a sense of anxiety when afflicted with a status condition and its speed increases by 50% (x1.5). Although it can still be fully paralyzed, it will not suffer the Speed drop.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 66 (+)
Base Rank Total: 12

KOC: 0

Moves:
1). Defense Curl
2). Rollout
3). Poison Sting
4). Screech
5). Pursuit
6). Protect
7). Poison Tail
8). Bug Bite
9). Rock Climb
10). Pin Missile
11). Spikes
12). Toxic Spikes
13). Twineedle
14). Toxic
15). Double Team
16). Poison Jab
17). Rock Smash
18). Substitute

Box mons:

Voluzsch
Protowatt (M)
Nature: Naive (Speed increased by 15%, Accuracy +30% ; Special Defense decreased by *)
Type:

Electric
Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Water
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Trace (Type: Trigger)
This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.

Magic Guard (Type: Passive)
This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it.

Shed Skin (Type: Passive; DW Locked)
(Passive) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 1
(-)
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 109
(+)
Accuracy +30%
Base Rank Total: 10

EC: 1/6
MC: 2
DC: 1/5

Moves:
Bubble (*)
Charge (*)
Tackle (*)
Thundershock (*)
Detect (*)

Counter (*)
Me First (*)
Metronome (*)
Mirror Coat (*)
Sheer Cold (*)

Dive (*)
Endure
Hidden Power Grass 7 (*)
Ice Beam
Substitute (*)
Rain Dance
Toxic (*)
Thunderbolt (*)

Nicholson
Slowpoke (M)

Nature: Quiet (Special Attack increased by * ; Speed decreased by 1%, -10 Evasion)
Water
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Psychic
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Oblivious (Type: Passive)
This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.

Own Tempo - (Type: Passive)
This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

Regenerator (Type: Passive; DW Locked)
When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
(+)
Spe: 13
(-)
Evasion -10

Height Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/6

Moves:
Curse (*)
Yawn (*)
Tackle (*)
Growl (*)
Water Gun (*)
Confusion (*)
Disable (*)
Headbutt (*)
Heal Pulse
Slack Off
Psychic

Block (*)
Future Sight (*)
Magic Coat
Me First (*)
Mud Sport (*)
Stomp (*)

Bide
Endure
Flamethrower
Light Screen (*)
Rain Dance (*)
Reflect
Safeguard (*)
Substitute (*)
Toxic (*)

Fraulein
Horsea (F)
Nature: Timid (Speed increased by 15%, Accuracy +16% ; Attack decreased by *)
Type:
Water

Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious

Abilities:
Swift Swim (Type: Passive)

The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Sniper (Type: Passive)
This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.

Damp (Type: Passive; DW Locked)
This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 69 (+)
Accuracy +16%

Base Rank Total: 13

Moves:
Bubble (*)
SmokeScreen (*)
Leer (*)
Water Gun (*)
Focus Energy (*)
BubbleBeam (*)
Agility (*)
Hydro Pump
Dragon Dance
Dragon Pulse
Brine

Bounce
Clear Smog (*)
Dragon Rage (*)
Flail (*)
Icy Wind
Muddy Water (*)
Outrage
Razor Wind (*)
Signal Beam
Sleep Talk

Attract
Bide
Dive
Double Team (*)
Endure
Flash Cannon
Hidden Power Grass 7
Ice Beam (*)
Rain Dance
Rest
Protect
Scald
Substitute (*)
Surf (*)
Toxic (*)
Whirlpool

KS sends out and equips
Box sends out, equips, and orders
KS orders
I ref

Last edited:

"Well, I am quite sorry that I angered you. I had no idea that you were busy and whatnot. I will proceed to leave you well enough alone. That said, Box, are you ready for war?"
@ Exp.Share
"ROAR!!"
@ Exp.Share
"I appear to be the weakest link here. There's too much water for me to handle. I fear that I will not last this round."

Wahahah! Brute force tactics!

@ Amulet Coin
This nozzle ain't for nothing!
@ Exp. Share

GOTS'TA FUCK SHIT UP

Horsea: Surf | Muddy Water | Surf

Slowpoke: Reflect | Flamethrower (Venipede) | Flamethrower (Venipede)
If
Sunny Day, then Rain Dance and push back, changing remaining Flamethrowers to Psychic (Venipede).
If Numel uses Endure and is not protected by Venipede, then Toxic him the same action.

"Did you forget the arena already, Box? The external water sources have been drained. That aside, this round looks to be very bad for us anyway."
@ Exp.Share
"ROAR!!"
@ Exp.Share
"Doesn't matter. I am still doomed to be destroyed."

Numule: Heat Wave | Flame Burst (Horsea) | Heat Wave
Venipede: Toxic (Slowpoke) | Poison Jab (Horsea) | Toxic (Horsea)

S0L1D G0LD King Serperior

It has slipped my notice that this would be my fourth ongoing battle. I had earlier dropped this in Battle Tower for having waited so long but now it's up anyway. Given that, no rounds have been reffed thus far and I think we can simply temporarily suspend this match until I have a slot. Sorry for the mix up.

horsea
Surf - Muddy Water - Sirf
Stats:
1/3/3/1/69
Hp: 80
En: 100
Size: 1
Weight: 1

Reflect - Flamethrower - Flamethrower

Stats:
3/3/3/2/13
Hp: 100
EN: 100
Size: 2
Weight: 3

Toxic - Poison Jab - Toxic
Stats:
2/2/1/2/66
Hp: 90
Size 1

Heat Wave - Flame Burst - Heat Wave

Stats:
2/2/4/2/30

Hp: 90
Weight 2

Flame Burst: The Pokémon shoots out a massive burst of fire that leaves embers on the ground around the foe. It also damages any opponents nearby the target with a fixed six (6) damage. In combinations, any effects on the main attack will also be present in the splash damage as well.

Attack Power: 7 | Accuracy: 100% | Energy Cost: 6 | Attack Type: Special | Effect Chance: -- | Contact: No | Typing: Fire | Priority: 0 | CT: Elemental

Flamethrower: The Pokémon emits a stream of flames from its mouth. It has a chance to burn.

Attack Power: 10 | Accuracy: 100% | Energy Cost: 7 | Attack Type: Special | Effect Chance: 10% | Contact: No | Typing: Fire | Priority: 0 | CT: Elemental

Heat Wave: The Pokemon releases a wave of fire from its mouth or wings towards the opponent. A Pokemon struck by this attack has a chance to be burned. This move targets up to three (3) adjacent opponents in a multi-battle.

Attack Power: 10 | Accuracy: 90% | Energy Cost: 7 | Attack Type: Special | Effect Chance: 10% | Contact: No | Typing: Fire | Priority: 0 | CT: Force

Muddy Water: The Pokémon attacks by releasing spiraling brown water from its body that can blind the opponent's eyes with mud. There is a good chance to lower the target’s Accuracy by one (1) stage. This move targets up to three (3) adjacent opponents in a multi-battle.

Attack Power: 10 | Accuracy: 85% | Energy Cost: 7 | Attack Type: Special | Effect Chance: 30% | Contact: No | Typing: Water | Priority: 0 | CT: Elemental

Poison Jab: The Pokemon extends a fist, horn, or other appendage coated in poison and strikes the opponent hard. It also has a good chance to poison the target.

Attack Power: 8 | Accuracy: 100% | Energy Cost: 6 | Attack Type: Physical | Effect Chance: 30% | Contact: Yes | Typing: Poison | Priority: 0 | CT: Elemental

Reflect: The Pokemon summons either a golden box to protect itself or golden erect walls to protect it and its teammates. The walls reduce the power of physical attacks by half of their Base Attack Power. If used to protect multiple Pokemon in Doubles / Triples battles, it instead reduces Base Power by 1/3. The effect lasts for six (6) actions after use. This move targets up to three (3) allied Pokemon in a multi-battle and maintains its effect on a Pokemon's position even if it is switched for another Pokemon.

Attack Power: -- | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 10 | Attack Type: Other | Effect Chance: -- | Contact: No | Typing: Psychic | Priority: 0 | CT: Passive

Surf: The Pokemon summons a huge wave and rides it, crashing it down on the opponent. When Surf strikes a Pokemon in the middle of a Dive, it's Base Attack Power is 15 instead of 10. A water source such as a lake or ocean is necessary. This attack hits all adjacent Pokemon.

Attack Power: 10 | Accuracy: 100% | Energy Cost: 7 | Attack Type: Special | Effect Chance: -- | Contact: No | Typing: Water | Priority: 0 | CT: Set

Toxic: The Pokemon lets out a dark purple gas at the opponent. The gas enters the opponent’s body through the pores and poisons the opponent. Toxic Damage starts at 1 DPA, and increases by 1 DPA as the end of each round, with no cap in the amount of damage. Toxic damage resets if the Pokemon switches out.

Attack Power: -- | Accuracy: 90% | Energy Cost: 7 | Attack Type: Other | Effect Chance: -- | Contact: No | Typing: Poison | Priority: 0 | CT: Elemental

A1

Horsea used Surf. (-6 en)
But it failed!
Crit: 7704/7455 no/no
Damage:
Venipede: (10 + 3 + 4.5 -3)= - 14.5 Hp
Numul: (10 +3 + 4.5 - 3) x 2.25 = - 32.625 Hp

Venipede used Toxic. (-6 en)
Slowpoke was bad poisoned. (1dpa)

Numul used Heat Wave. (-6 en)
Hit: 2901/131 yes/yes
Crit: 2564/4541
Damage:
Horsea: (10 + 3 + 6 -1.5) x 0.67 = - 11.725 Hp
Slowpoke: (10 + 3 + 6 - 4.5) x 0.67 = - 9.715 Hp

Slowpoke used Reflect. (-9 en)
- 1 hp

A2

Horsea used Muddy Water. (-6 en)
But it failed.
Crit: 6141/7967 no/no
Effect: 8184/8624 no/no
Damage:
Venipede: (10 + 3 + 4.5 - 3) = - 14.5 Hp
Numul: (10 + 3 + 4.5 - 3) x 2.25 = - 32.625 Hp

Venipede: used Poison Jab. (-5 en)
Crit: 3054
Effect: 3758 no
Damage: (5.36 + 3 + 3 - 4.5) = - 9.5 Hp

Numel used Flare Burst. (-5 en)
Crit: 8837 no
Damage: (7 + 3 +6 - 1.5) x 0.67 = - 9.715 Hp
Slowpoke: (6) = - 6 Hp

Slowpoke used Flamethrower. (-7 en)
Crit: 1493 no
Effect: 982 yes
Damage: (10 + 4.5 - 3) x 1.5 = - 17.25 Hp

A3

Horsea used Surf. (-6 en)
Hey, you're pretty smart, figure it out lol
Crit: 9489/6197 no/no
Damage: Venipede: - 14.5 Hp
Numel: fainted

Venipede used Toxic. (-6 en)
Horsea was bad poisoned. (1dpa)
-3 hp

Numul used Heat Wave. (-6 en)
Hit: 4015/7660 yes/yes
Crit: 8762/851 no/no
Damage:
Horsea: (10 + 3 + 6 -1.5) x 0.67 = - 11.725 Hp
Slowpoke: (10 + 3 + 6 - 4.5) x 0.67 = - 9.715 Hp

Slowpoke used Flamethrower. (-11 en)
Crit: 1865 no
Damage: (10 + 4.5 - 3) x 1.5 = - 17.25 Hp

horsea
Surf - Muddy Water - Sirf
Stats:
1/3/3/1/69
Hp: 58
En: 82

Reflect - Flamethrower - Flamethrower

Stats:
3/3/3/2/13
Hp: 74
EN: 73
Size: 2
Weight: 3

Toxic - Poison Jab - Toxic
Stats:
2/2/1/2/66
Hp: 9
En: 73
Size 1

Heat Wave - Flame Burst - Heat Wave

Stats:
2/2/4/2/30

Hp: fainted I will survive (90)
En: fainted I was the sole survivor (83)
Size: 1 ( random song pun here)
Weight 2

Really pressed for time please figure this out yourselves and tell me if I need to fix anything.

Last edited:

"It appears that I miscalculated that last round. However, I will try to defeat at least one of your Pokémon, Box."
@ Exp.Share
"ROAR!!"

@ Exp.Share
"Come, let us eat."
Ralts: Light Screen | Thunderbolt (Horsea) | Thunderbolt (Horsea)
Sub1: IF Thunderbolt is Disabled, THEN use Magical Leaf (Horsea) on all actions you would normally have used Thunderbolt.
Venipede: Poison Jab (Horsea) | Poison Jab (Horsea) | Poison Jab (Horsea)
Sub1: IF Poison Jab is Disabled, THEN use Poison Tail (Horsea) on all actions you would have normally used Poison Jab.

Get decked.

Cannon, ready!

Fraulein: Hydro Pump (Ralts) | Surf | Tsunami (Surf Combination)
SHOOP DA WHOOP
Nicholson: Water Gun (Venipede) | Flamethrower (Ralts) | Infernal Stream (Flamethrower Combination; Ralts)

Last edited:
Guys, before I ref, I have something to note. I had been messaged about updated stab for water, so I used that. But it hit me that that has not been officially changed in my knowledge. So I will have to change it, because this match has started before it would be implemented. Reorder if you have to.

Alright. I will work on it. Huge lag though, as I can't even see what I am typing. No lie. I type, pressing the keys, wait a couple seconds, and there is the text.

"The Pokémon attacks by releasing spiraling brown water from its body that can blind the opponent's eyes with mud. "

We need the waves for a wicked Surf, but we trained hard to attack with Muddy Water independently!

Muddy Water should nail them.

Last edited:
S0L1D G0LD

King Serperior and I have come to the consensus that you are really far too slow a ref for our liking. You consistently complain of lag, time management issues and whatnot. You constantly go over DQ in not only this battle, but in others as well. You cannot even ref with rigour, failing to account for many mechanics and make simple edits in a timely fashion. You are just half-assed about reffing in general.

I realise you are not yet over DQ for this particular edit, but you were certainly over for when we needed the 2nd round reffed, and you simply came in over DQ to note my err in judgment, prolonging this match further.

Enough. Is. Enough.

We will seek a subref now.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Placeholder so that I officially take over the match. Will look over round 1 again.

EDIT: Redid Round 1. Note that Muddy Water and Heat Wave suffered the spread BAP nerf, and help me look over for mistakes if you can. Cheers!

King Serperior’s team: AOA
|

HP: 90 | HP: 90
En: 100 | En: 100
Spe: 66 (+15%) | Spe: 30 (-)
Ranks: 2/2/1/2 | Ranks: 2/2/4/2
Stats: N/A | Stats: N/A
Other: N/A | Other: N/A​

Box's team: OAA
|

HP: 90 | HP: 100
En: 100 | En: 100
Spe: 69 (+16%) | Spe: 13 (-)
Ranks: 1/3/3/1 | Ranks: 3/3/3/2

Arena: ASB Dried and Empty Arena​

Welcome to the ASB Are- hey, what's with the lack of crowd? Ah well, I guess no commentary flair is necessary here. Not to mention I had to restrain Box from banging his head against a nearby wall - it'd actually have to come out of my pocket if the hall is damaged by non-Pokemon sources under my reffing!

Well, to be put simply, it was never Vulcan-Numel's fate to faint this day, not when Box decided to spread-spam instead of focus fire. But KS appears to run into the fickle side of Lady Luck, because Ultralisk-Venipede's last Toxic attack was foiled due to oversight when it comes to the roll of a 10000-sided dice. Box seems to be leading despite his costly mistake, but with his active duo under strain due to status effects, KS might be able to tip the scales over if he can pull some clever tricks. Then again, ordering first means it's gonna be that much harder..

Reminder-lesson of the round: do your calcs diligently.

Action 1:
Horsea used Surf!
But it failed!
-6 energy
Venipede used Toxic!
Slowpoke is badly poisoned!
Status changes: BPSN (Slowpoke)
-6 energy
Numel used Heat Wave!
RNG Roll (HIT) [<=9000 HIT]: 2309/10000 (HIT)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 7450/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 3658/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 5037/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 4888/10000 (NO)
[(10*0.75)+3+(6-1.5)]/1.5 = 10 damage (Horsea)
[(10*0.75)+3+(6-3)]/1.5 = 9 damage (Slowpoke)
-6 energy
Slowpoke used Reflect!
Box's team is shielded from special attacks!
Other changes: Reflect 6a (Horsea, Slowpoke)
-9 energy

Post Action:
-1 HP due to Bad Poison (Slowpoke)

Action 2:
Horsea used Muddy Water!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 2074/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 699/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=3000 EFFECT]: 3167/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=3000 EFFECT]: 9845/10000 (NO)
(10*0.75)+3+(4.5-3) = 12 damage (Venipede)
[(10*0.75)+3+(4.5-3)]*2.25 = 27 damage (Numel)
-6 energy
Venipede used Poison Jab!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 9435/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=3000 EFFECT]: 800/10000 (EFFECT)
(8*2/3)+3+(3-4.5) = 6.833 damage (Horsea)
Horsea is poisoned!
Status changes: PSN (Horsea)
-5 energy
Numel used Flame Burst!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 5576/10000 (NO)
[7+3+(6-1.5)]/1.5 = 9.667 damage (Horsea)
-6 HP (Slowpoke)
-5 energy
Slowpoke used Flamethrower!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 5749/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 4347/10000 (NO)
[10+(4.5-3)]*1.5 = 17.25 damage (Venipede)
-7 energy

Post Action:
-2 HP due to Poison (Horsea)

Action 3:
Horsea used Surf!
But it failed!
-6 energy
Venipede used Toxic!
But it failed!
-6 energy
Numel used Heat Wave!
RNG Roll (HIT) [<=9000 HIT]: 2726/10000 (HIT)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 5300/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 5311/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 25/10000 (EFFECT)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 3960/10000 (NO)
Horsea is badly burnt!
Status changes: BRN (Horsea)
-6 energy
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 7666/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 1998/10000 (NO)
-7 energy

Post Action:
-2 HP due to Burns (Horsea)
Other changes: Reflect 4a (Horsea, Slowpoke)

Post Round:
Venipede: -46.5 HP, -17 EN
Numel: -27 HP, -17 EN
Horsea: -42.5 HP, -18 EN
Slowpoke: -21 HP, -23 EN

|

HP: 43 | HP: 63
En: 83 | En: 83

|

HP: 47 | HP: 79
En: 82 | En: 77
Stats: PSN, BRN | Stats: BPSN
Other: Reflect 4a | Other: Reflect 4a

KS measures
Box removes face from palm
I reff

Last edited:

We're riding this wave fast and hard! Let's go, kiddos!

---

This time I won't let up!
Fraulein: Muddy Water | Muddy Water | Bubble

Git wrek'd!
Nicholson: Heal Pulse (Horsea) | Flamethrower (Venipede) | Flamethrower (Venipede)

Last edited:

"Hmm...I appear to have a major disadvantage here."
@ Exp.Share
"ROAR!!"
@ Exp.Share
"Let me show you what real power is."

Numule: Heat Wave | Heat Wave | Heat Wave
Sub1: IF Heat Wave is Disabled when you would use it, THEN use Flame Burst (Horsea) on all remaining actions.

Venipede: Poison Sting (Contact) [Horsea] | Poison Sting (Contact) + Pin Missile Combo [Horsea] | Cooldown (Poison Sting (Contact) + Pin Missile Combo) [Horsea]
Sub1: IF Horsea uses a Successful P/E move AND Slowpoke is NOT using a successful P/E move at the same time, THEN redirect your attack at Slowpoke.
Sub2: IF Poison Sting is disabled, THEN use Pin Missile + Twinneedle Combo (Horsea) on all remaining actions.

We're riding this wave fast and hard! Let's go, kiddos!

---

This time I won't let up!
Fraulein: Muddy Water Combination | Cooldown | Chill

Git wrek'd!
Nicholson: Flamethrower (Venipede) | Water Gun (Numel) | Chill

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
I've made a mistake not factoring in Slowpoke's consecutive energy penalty with Flamethrower. This has been rectified in the pre-round stats here. Also, I highly doubt you can jab and fire simultaneously, so Poison Sting (contact) + Pin Missile is allowed on the condition that only the first hit out of 5 is a certain crit (the other 4 hits will have to be rolled). Referee's discretion, KS, so don't count on it again.

|

HP: 43 | HP: 63
En: 83 | En: 83

|

HP: 47 | HP: 79
En: 82 | En: 73
Other: Reflect 4a | Other: Reflect 4a

Box claimed he had until January to hone his skills as a Gym Leader and a good battler in all. Could that be the reason he didn't grasp last round's lesson as he should? KS, on the other hand, picks up fast - or maybe he already did, since it's his best way to lose as little momentum as he could going first. A combination of critical contact hits that pierces through the Reflect screen and stacks of passive damage finally fainted Fraulein-Horsea, but not before Nicholson-Slowpoke out-Gunned his partner to end Vulcan-Numel's romp on the Heated, Muddy battlefield.

Now being Box's turn to go first with his so-called "balance manipulation", will it cause KS to actually level the field if Nicholson-Slowpoke is taken care of?

Action 1:
Venipede used Poison Sting!
4+3+3+(3-4.5) = 8.5 damage (Horsea)
-2 energy
Numel used Heat Wave!
RNG Roll (HIT) [<=9000 HIT]: 476/10000 (HIT)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 5765/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 877/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 8289/10000 (NO)
-10 energy
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 5614/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 2113/10000 (NO)
-15 energy
Horsea used Swamp Rage!
(-2 Priority Combo, Muddy Water + Muddy Water)
RNG Roll (HIT) [<=8825 HIT]: 6636/10000 (HIT)
RNG Roll (HIT) [<=9825 HIT]: 1399/10000 (HIT)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 1547/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 3464/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=6000 EFFECT]: 3344/10000 (EFFECT)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=6000 EFFECT]: 2572/10000 (EFFECT)
(10*2.25*0.75)+3+(4.5-3) = 21.375 damage (Venipede)
[(10*2.25*0.75)+3+(4.5-3)]*2.25 = 48.094 damage (Numel)
-30.5 energy

Post Action:
-2 HP due to Bad Poison (Slowpoke)

Action 2:
Horsea is cooling down!
Combo cooldown (Muddy Water + Muddy Water)
Numel used Heat Wave!
RNG Roll (HIT) [<=9000 HIT]: 703/10000 (HIT)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 6421/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 8106/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 7643/10000 (NO)
-14 energy
Slowpoke used Water Gun!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 4080/10000 (NO)
[4+3+(4.5-3)]*2.25 = 19.125 damage (Numel)
Numel is KO'ed!
-2 energy
Venipede used Point-blank Sting Missile!
(-2 Priority Combo, Poison Sting + Pin Missile)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 1936/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 438/10000 (CRIT)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 7361/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 7657/10000 (NO)
(4+10)+3+1+1+(3-4.5) = 17.5 damage (Horsea)
-15.5 energy

Post Action:
Horsea is KO'ed!

Action 3:
Horsea used Chill!
Horsea recovered some lost energy!
+12 energy
Venipede is cooling down!
Combo cooldown (Poison Sting + Pin Missile)
Slowpoke used Chill!
Horsea recovered some lost energy!
+6 HP (Slowpoke)
+12 energy

Post Action:
Other changes: Reflect 1a (Horsea, Slowpoke)

Post Round:
Venipede: -38.625 HP, -17.5 EN
Numel: -67.219 HP, -24 EN, KO'ed
Horsea: -56 HP, -18.5 EN, KO'ed
Slowpoke: -18 HP, -5 EN

King Serperior’s team: XOA
|

HP: 4 | HP: KO
En: 65 | En: 59

Box's team: OAX
|

HP: KO | HP: 61
En: 63 | En: 68
Other: Reflect 1a | Other: Reflect 1a

Box's turn since the replacement mons are already at the OP
KS salvages whatever he can or even turn the tides
I reff

Get ready for some more pain!
(Protowatt has incorrectly stated stats for some reason. He should be 2/1/2/0 under Naive.)

Ready! Er, to dish out!

Junior: Bubble | Thunderbolt (Ralts) | Thunderbolt (Ralts)
If
Ralts has active Double Team clones, Bubble and push back.
If Thunderbolt is disabled, Thundershock instead.

BUGABUGADOO
Nicholson: Water Gun (Ralts) | Flamethrower (Ralts) | Flamethrower (Ralts)
If
Flamethrower is disabled, Water Gun instead.
If Venipede is alive and not Protected, then Flamethrower (Venipede) and push back.​

"Okay, new plan: KO the Slowpoke."
@ Exp.Share
"ROAR!!"

@ Exp. Share
"It is time to cut you up and feed you to your family. Don't worry, I will make sure that you meet the standards of the FDA...."

Ralts: Encore (Protowatt) | Thunderbolt (Slowpoke) | Thunderbolt (Slowpoke)

Venipede: Protect | Twinneedle (Slowpoke) | Dead (Twinnedle (Slowpoke))

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
Don't forget your training items Box.
EDIT: Added a Drenched effect to Ralts due to Water Gun A1.

King Serperior’s team: XAA
|

HP: 4 | HP: 90
En: 65 | En: 100
Spe: 66 (+15%) | Spe: 34 (-)
Ranks: 2/2/1/2 | Ranks: 1/2/2/2

Box's team: AAX
|

HP: 80 | HP: 61
En: 100 | En: 68
Spe: 109 (+30%) | Spe: 13 (-)
Ranks: 2/1/2/0 | Ranks: 3/3/3/2
Stats: N/A | Stats: BPSN
Other: Reflect 1a | Other: Reflect 1a

KS, uh, may have forgotten that the Encored Bubble is a spread-attack. So Ultralisk-Venipede falls before landing the supposed last hit. Though at the very least, that ploy bought HL-Ralts enough time so that he won't be OAKO'ed easily next round. With Thunderbolt being a significantly better move than Flamethrower at this time of the match, the million-dollar question is: would Nicholson-Slowpoke faint next round? Or would Box bring home a training 3-1 score?

Action 1:
Venipede used Protect!
(+4 Priority)
Venipede protected itself from incoming attacks!
-7 energy
Protowatt used Bubble!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 8342/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 8760/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 4674/10000 (NO)
(4*0.75)+3+(3-3) = 6 damage ~ -2.4 energy (Venipede)
(4*0.75)+3+(3-3) = 6 damage (Ralts)
-2 energy
Ralts used Encore!
Protowatt is encored into using Bubble!
Other changes: Encore 2a (Protowatt)
-10 energy
Slowpoke used Water Gun!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 5345/10000 (NO)
4+3+(4.5-3) = 8.5 damage (Ralts)
-2 energy

Post Action:
-3 HP due to Bad Poison (Slowpoke)
Other changes: Reflect 0a (Protowatt, Slowpoke)

Action 2:
Protowatt used Bubble!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 5952/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 4059/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 5094/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 1648/10000 (NO)
(4*0.75)+3+(3-3) = 6 damage (Venipede)
(4*0.75)+3+(3-3) = 6 damage (Ralts)
Venipede is KO'ed!
-2 energy
Ralts used Thunderbolt!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 9201/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 1116/10000 (NO)
[10+(3-3)]*1.5 = 15 damage (Slowpoke)
-7 energy
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 2773/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 6116/10000 (NO)
10+(4.5-3) = 11.5 damage (Ralts)
-7 energy

Post Action:

Action 3:
Protowatt used Bubble!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 9062/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 3632/10000 (NO)
4+3+(3-3) = 7 damage (Ralts)
-2 energy
Ralts used Thunderbolt!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 7919/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 2464/10000 (NO)
[10+(3-3)]*1.5 = 15 damage (Slowpoke)
-11 energy
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 7653/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 3008/10000 (NO)
10+(4.5-3) = 11.5 damage (Ralts)
-11 energy

Post Action:
Other changes: Encore 0a (Protowatt)

Post Round:
Venipede: -6 HP, -9.4 EN, KO'ed
Ralts: -50.5 HP, -28 EN
Protowatt: -6 EN
Slowpoke: -39 HP, -20 EN

King Serperior’s team: XAX
|

HP: KO | HP: 39
En: 56 | En: 72
Spe: 66 (+15%) | Spe: 34 (-)
Ranks: 2/2/1/2 | Ranks: 1/2/2/2
Other: N/A | Other: Drenched 1a

Box's team: AAX
|

HP: 80 | HP: 22
En: 94 | En: 48
Spe: 109 (+30%) | Spe: 13 (-)
Ranks: 1/1/2/1 | Ranks: 3/3/3/2
Stats: N/A | Stats: BPSN
Other: N/A | Other: N/A

KS stands last
Box steamrolls over
I reff

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)