1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

br and portugueses agains smogon rpg

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by The Hitman (D.L.), Oct 1, 2006.

1. The Hitman (D.L.)

The Hitman (D.L.)

First than all, for people who like a true RPG goto to International RPG!​
    Second, u poor little guys think u can hack me and laugh of me, ( im talking about the guy who kisses my ass and say thanks, arcane) he hacked me and what? he doesn't understand one word in portuguese.​
    Third ill explain whi i am laughing of you, miserable hackers, a sun of a bitch thinks he is more smarter than me he calls "hmm" first than all i am far inteligent than u, then the bastard talk with me like if he hated anomalous saying celebi's hero and i told him i was getting informations of smogon rpg by a guy who's there and i told hmm that the guy who was giving me informations was "mardets", (sorry mardet, but u are english u like smogon rpg so u are my enemy altought u never screwed me, so i will screw u), and my friend told me mardets was banned and arcane said that was cuz he was my friend, thats for smogon rpg users, arcane bans people cuz they are my friends not cuz they do shit!​
    In fourth place, for those one who entered in RPG Brasil to spam and flood we got your IPs and we will send who at least 5 trojans to each one.​
    Fifht, this is for FIG, and Arcane, anomalous is safe for now, Arcane and Fig, especially Fig are done, and we will do the same shit you did to us get admin and spam and ban peoples so be carefull smogon rpg users ull get a permban soon.​

Finally, This shows how much better we (portugueses and Brazilians are better than "some" englishmans.​
    Portugal with Brazil >>>>>>> India with England.​
    YOU SUCK YOU SON OF BITCHES, WE ARE FAR BETTER THAN YOU!!!!​
  2. Hazerider

Hazerider

That's good man.
  3. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

that guy is so hilarious, you should ask him to insult you! ;)
  4. Steelicks

Steelicks Come here and Battle me!
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

portugeses is at war against smogon
  5. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

icy needs to paste that log of his insults, really

edit: got it

[20:08:11] The Hitman(D.L.): im back
    [20:08:19] The Hitman(D.L.): are u sure u want me to insult you?
    [20:10:41] Anomalous [laptop]: yeah sure
    [20:11:18] The Hitman(D.L.): so wait
    [20:11:23] The Hitman(D.L.): till i write the message
    [20:14:12] The Hitman(D.L.): I robbed ur house then i kicked ur dog's ass then i ate it then ur father founf d me and tried to shot me with a shotgun but i avoided it and i killed him with a kniife than i put it in the garbage can then i found ur mother sleeping i fucked with her and i pumped his pussy then i killed her to don't leave proofs then i went to ur room and i found u then i just beat the holly crap out of you and u almost died then i told
    [20:15:28] Anomalous [laptop]: wow
    [20:15:30] Anomalous [laptop]: you rock
    [20:15:45] The Hitman(D.L.): i know

That line was cutoff in the log sorry.
  6. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)