1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Bracketmaker

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by Mekkah, Feb 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJXO9

DJXO9

Yeah, I'm using Google Chrome. I also just tried it with IE7 and it didn't work for that either, but the one you posted does work for both.
  2. Sarenji

Sarenji leaf-faced
    is a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

I just finished an improvement of timw06's old bracketmaker. It needed one for a few reasons:
    • I didn't like entering each name manually, so I simplified the process. You can separate player names any way you want; the default is ", " or a comma and a space. You can also separate by line (line breaks).
    • eval()s are used when they don't need to be. I removed them all.
    Tell me if there are any bugs (I can't test on IE).
  3. DJXO9

DJXO9

Yep. Works with IE. Thank you. It'll be easier like this.
  4. Havak

Havak I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Great work Sarenji, just gave that a whirl and I think I'll use that from now on. It's far quicker.
  5. Sarenji

Sarenji leaf-faced
    is a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Here's another improvement on the bracketmaker. Due to common demand, the default separator is now line-breaks. There's some extra functionality you might appreciate: you can click the winner's names. Forum BBCode is also generated to go along with the bracket.

As usual, notify me of any bugs.
  6. whistle

whistle
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

this is amazing i luv you sarenji
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)