Brawl Crew Tournament - Round 2

Lost to Umby, he has two stocks remaining

<HotGarbage> lets make this stupid
<HotGarbage> yoshi's
<HotGarbage> HALBEARD TIME

DAMN YOU HALBEARD. Anyways good game Umby.

edit: beaten

I beat Umby's Marth with my G&W on Port Town Aero Dive with 1 stock left.
YK? Chompy? I can only speculate who's next, but I feel like I'm gonna be fighting a yoshi ;)

Lost to Yoshi King on Frigate. He was Yoshi and has 2 stocks left. Thunderhorse will be playing him later tonight.

<HotGarbage> chumpy payed me off
!

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
TH beats YK on Jungle Japes with Falco. 1 stock left.

Chompy beats TH with Diddy on RC?

Wow you guys are pretty awful at this. 7 days left before the deadline and only one set is fully completed, and the rest barely started if at all.

Come on guys. Only a few days left until the GENEROUS deadline date. Join the chat that is linked in the first post. Get shit done.

If no one else plays their match, does this mean that we won the tournament by default since were the only ones that played our match?

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
No lol. If anything I will extend the deadline, though I will start getting on people's cases hardcore now.

I hope you don't extend the deadline to an extra 15 days +. It'll just promote procrastination since there'll be more time to complete it.

In fact, even extending the deadline at all gives people even less incentive to complete their matches before the 15th, cause now they know there'll be an extended deadline.

But it's not my tournament so :B.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Biggie vs Deck Knight

Light vs someone from d-proxio

These 2 matches have a deadline of Friday night, if they aren't completed by then I will give no more extensions and will either do coinflips or just DQ someone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)