1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Breaching the Fortress - A Suspect Warstory

Discussion in 'Warstory Archive' started by Legacy Raider, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Kiryu

Kiryu

Really great war story. The formatting was amazing but the most enjoyable bit was your reasoning for each move you made, always my favorite part of ANY war story and yours were exceptional. What kind of EV Spread/Nature was you Metagross running? I gathered it was Stealth Rock/Meteor Mash/Explode/Earthquake on the set.
  2. Jibaku

Jibaku Balance is a fool's master
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Time's up
    To the warstory archive it goes!
  3. Hipmonlee

Hipmonlee Have a rice day
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Since no one has really made any comments about the battle itself I have a couple of things to say..

On the whole this battle was excellently played, well done!

Uhh, a little thing, maybe your opponent had just assumed when you switched out from cress that you had CBTar and didnt bother to question that at any point, but he should have known from the damage you did to Machamp with the first EQ that that was not the case.

I am curious about what item your TTar actually did have though?

The point I'd really like to make about this battle is just how important Stealth Rock really is. You were able to switch around so much because you werent taking 12.5% every time. Had you taken 3 turns of SR damage that Vaporeon would have KOed your TTar..

Have a nice day.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)