Breezi - Art Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Breezi is almost complete! Once we're done with art and sprites, I'll be posting the final thread. You can check out the entire Art Submissions thread here. Remember, Breezi is the pre-evolution of Fidgit. You can find the information we currently have decided for Breezi here.

Please remember to post the names EXACTLY as they appear here! This will be an IRV Vote, the details of which are outlined here. This means that you can upvote your favourite artwork and downvote your least favourite. Be aware that order does matter in your votes! The first line is your favourite, the last line is your least favourite. Make sure you vote properly. Make sure that you bold your votes and nothing else! A typical vote might look like the following:
Most Preferred
Second Most Preferred
Least Preferred

Any comments that the voter has would go below the votes in non-bold text. Bold text is used to determine what the user's votes are, so none of the supplementary text should be in bold.
Please post only your votes in this thread. Do not respond to other posts, or your posts will be moderated and you warned. If you feel compelled to say something in your own vote, you may still do so, but don't try to incite a discussion. Keep discussion to #cap.

Here are the images and the slate:

Cartoons!

paintseagull

Quanyails

Kadew

Shortened Slate:
Cartoons!
paintseagull
Quanyails
Kadew
You guys have 24 hours to vote! Thank you so much to all the artists which have submitted their work!

Kadew

*bird sounds*
is an Artist Alumnus
Kadew
Cartoons!
paintseagull
Quanyails

Good luck to everyone! Breezi is such a cutie, had a good time drawing it.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
paintseagull
Kadew

The other two would be a tie but I can't do that :( Great pics all round though, I love how Breezi's feet have apparently turned into hands! But I think that suits it better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)