1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Breloom (Focus Sash Lead) (WIP)

Discussion in 'Locked / Outdated Analyses' started by The Unlucky one, May 16, 2013.

1. The Unlucky one

The Unlucky one

Why doesn't this thing have an analysis yet

Just a semi-placeholder WIP post for SashLoom which has been rather prevalent nowadays.

[​IMG]
    Breloom's current analysis

[SET]
    name: Focus Sash
    move 1: Spore
    move 2: Mach Punch
    move 3: Swords Dance
    move 4: Bullet Seed
    item: Focus Sash
    ability: Technician
    nature: Adamant / Jolly
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
  2. Vertex

Vertex

The is completely similar to the SD set IMO. Just Focus Sash, same moves, set, EVs. An AC mention in the original SD set seems fine.
  3. AccidentalGreed

AccidentalGreed HOMERUN, CABRONES
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon

I'm actually surprised there isn't a mention of Focus Sash in the analysis at all. I think I can take care of it.

I agree though, this set is very similar to the integrity of the on-site Swords Dance set; Spore, Swords Dance, sweep. Shouldn't really have to make a new set for this, though thanks for bringing up the Sash thing.
  4. ginganinja

ginganinja Dating Haunter
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Was brought up on irc as something to do via scms. Guess it got backlogged tho.

I agree that this doesn't need a separate analysis, and Sash can just be scms'ed in.
  5. The Unlucky one

The Unlucky one

alright then. great set overall thought it might warrant something above an AC but it makes absolute sense on why it should be one. Plays rather differently but still not much difference anyway. Didn't know that was backlogged either. Just wanted to bring it to light. You guys can lock it if you think it should be.
  6. Oglemi

Oglemi We broke it. Yes, we were naughty. Completely naughty.
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris an Administratoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

this has been done

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)