Breloom (Focus Sash Lead) (WIP)

Why doesn't this thing have an analysis yet

Just a semi-placeholder WIP post for SashLoom which has been rather prevalent nowadays.

Breloom's current analysis

[SET]
name: Focus Sash
move 1: Spore
move 2: Mach Punch
move 3: Swords Dance
move 4: Bullet Seed
item: Focus Sash
ability: Technician
nature: Adamant / Jolly
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd

The is completely similar to the SD set IMO. Just Focus Sash, same moves, set, EVs. An AC mention in the original SD set seems fine.

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'm actually surprised there isn't a mention of Focus Sash in the analysis at all. I think I can take care of it.

I agree though, this set is very similar to the integrity of the on-site Swords Dance set; Spore, Swords Dance, sweep. Shouldn't really have to make a new set for this, though thanks for bringing up the Sash thing.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm actually surprised there isn't a mention of Focus Sash in the analysis at all. I think I can take care of it.
Was brought up on irc as something to do via scms. Guess it got backlogged tho.

I agree that this doesn't need a separate analysis, and Sash can just be scms'ed in.

alright then. great set overall thought it might warrant something above an AC but it makes absolute sense on why it should be one. Plays rather differently but still not much difference anyway. Didn't know that was backlogged either. Just wanted to bring it to light. You guys can lock it if you think it should be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)