BST Tournament Quarter Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
BST Tournament Round 5
Approved by Jackal
tawp64 is Co-Host

Intro: This tournament will test your skills at teambuilding by limiting the BST of your team of Pokemon every round. Will your strategy be having a powerhouse or two, with several weaker Pokemon, or will it be building a team that is evenly balanced? The choice is yours. Each round, a new BST will be given, and you may not exceed that limit. For example:
BST Limit: 1000
Team: Scizor and Metagross is illegal.
Team: Smeargle and Hippowdon is legal.

Rules:
Sleep Clause
Freeze Clause
Self KO Clause
OHKO Clause
Species Clause
Evasion Clause
No Exceeding BST limit
No Ubers
You MUST send in teams before the battle (either tawp64 or AlphaJolt is fine).

This will be a single elimination tournament. Inactive players will be subbed out. Uncompleted matches where both competitors were active will be decided by coin flip. Each round, the BST limit will drop. These are the limits for each round.

Round 1: 3400
Round 2: 3200
Round 3: 3000
Round 4: 2900
Round 5: 2800
Round 6: 2700
Final: 2600

The round’s deadline is Monday, November 8th at 7:00 PM (GMT-6).
Teams are due by Wednesday, November 3rd at 7:00 PM (GMT-6).

Megan_Fox vs Cristal
Mizuno vs Delko
undisputed vs apologies
Scimjara vs Bluewind

Will update later tonight.

im not sure if well be able to finish by friday; hes only on when im at school so im afraid we wont be able to do it until the weekend.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Megan_Fox vs Cristal

Mizuno vs Delko

undisputed vs (apologies vs SOMALIA)

(Scimjara vs Slyguy46) vs (Bluewind vs TheFourthChaser)

Megan_Fox vs Cristal
Mizuno vs Delko

Megan_Fox vs Cristal

Mizuno vs Delko

Apologise logged off once again as I vmd him(maybe he missed it) but it happened several times now ._., hopefully he might decide to battle today.

yeah um that was a while ago. you vmed me while i was on my ipod right before i was about to leave for school. its not that i havent "decided" to battle. im on for 4-5 hours every day, and i have never seen you on in that time slot. if anything you are the inactive one as many people in the uk such as vashta and mechazawa are frequently online when i come home from school

Aerrow

hunter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Megan_Fox vs Cristal
Mizuno vs Delko

Will try and get the battle in, it's been my bad so far with not getting it in.

Edit: Lost to scimjara 2-0. GG dude.

Scimjara

Bert Stare
is a Tutor Alumnus
Just played Slyguy46 and won. GG mate

Also for the next match no point in sending a team since the team I sent for the previous match is under 2800. Just a reminder!

Megan_Fox vs Cristal
Mizuno vs Delko
Scimjara vs (Bluewind vs TheFourthChaser)

yeah um that was a while ago. you vmed me while i was on my ipod right before i was about to leave for school. its not that i havent "decided" to battle. im on for 4-5 hours every day, and i have never seen you on in that time slot. if anything you are the inactive one as many people in the uk such as vashta and mechazawa are frequently online when i come home from school
I'm busy with University and whenever I'm home which is not often I come on Smogon. Anyhow I noticed our different timezones is becoming an issue.

if anything you are the inactive one as many people in the uk such as vashta and mechazawa are frequently online when i come home from school
No...I don't stay up till past midnight just to complete a battle when I have uni the next day. I myself wait on the forums for a few hours before leaving ._.

LOL lost in a gg to apologies. I missed hpump for the loss, and it still wouldve been a tie if shoddy did ties. gg and good luck!

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Won against Scimjara in a good game. I know I didn't send the team (just remembered right now and was in a hurry to battle), but I can send the log of the match if you want. GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)