Closed! For all my RNG abused and SR'd Pokémon, check my new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I am interested in meloetta event. I can offer:

6 iv entei event
toy r us arceus
Not interested.

Update 26-10-2014​

Adamant | Speed Boost | Male
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Venipede Untouched
Spikes
Scolipede 16 Hp / 252 Atk / 6 Def / 236 Spe
Protect | Megahorn | Earthquake | Poison Jab

Buckert

Update 27-10-2014

Adamant | Protean | Male
31 | 31 | 31 | 18 | 31 | 31
Kecleon Untouched
Recover
Kecleon 248 Hp / 252 Atk / 10 Sp.Def
Thunder Wave | Rock Slide | Shadow Sneak | Recover

Timid | Own Tempo | Female
31 | 06 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 30
Petilil Untouched
Lilligant 6 Hp / 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Spe
Sleep Powder | Quiver Dance | Giga Drain | Hidden Power Rock

Jolly | Skill Link | Male
31 | 31 | 31 | 10 | 31 | 31
Minccino Untouched
Knock Off | Aqua Tail | Iron Tail
Cinccino 6 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Knock Off | Bullet Seed | Rock Blast | Tail Slap

Buckert

Glad to see your thread is still alive man. :D

Anyway, do you do cloning services? I really want the Pokemon I traded you cloned so I don't lose it. ^^;
Dude, I already gave you my Shiny Latios. I'm not a charity or something. xD And besides that, I probably don't have your Pokémon anymore since I am running out of space.

Will update later this week, currently trying to learn gen3 RNG abuse. :)

Dude, I already gave you my Shiny Latios. I'm not a charity or something. xD And besides that, I probably don't have your Pokémon anymore since I am running out of space.

Will update later this week, currently trying to learn gen3 RNG abuse. :)
Oh okay. It's fine really. Already RNGed another one and I can always abuse my ID/SIV for another one. Sorry to bother you.

Edit: You still do cloning services right? I might need some stuff cloned in the future.

Last edited:

Buckert

Notification

Since I had a quite successful Giveaway, I decided to make my Ditto's Free and Fully Redistributable! Also added a new rule regarding the Ditto's, be sure to read that before you post. :) All the Ditto's are RNG abused by me and leveled to level 100, so it'll only cost you $100,- to get it out of the daycare.

Currently at frame 50,633,454 and still going strong!

Will it be too greedy to ask for two HP Dittos (Fire and Ground)? If so, can I have an HP Fire Ditto? Added you already :). (Hope I am doing this right!)

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Hey Buckert, not sure if it's okay since I already received one in your giveaway, but currently looking for a brave and adamant ditto, so wondering if I could get a copy of yours. If you need something from my shop in return just ask, I don't mind at all.

Buckert

Will it be too greedy to ask for two HP Dittos (Fire and Ground)? If so, can I have an HP Fire Ditto? Added you already :). (Hope I am doing this right!)
Buckert , could I have a HP Grass Ditto please? Thank you for your generosity!
Figured it might be best for me to post here.

Could I get your Mild and Rash Ditto?

Please and thank you :3.

Have you added.
Hey Buckert, not sure if it's okay since I already received one in your giveaway, but currently looking for a brave and adamant ditto, so wondering if I could get a copy of yours. If you need something from my shop in return just ask, I don't mind at all.
I'm only trading one to each person. Will be online later today, have to go to school in 1 hour.

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
No worries, I won't be online today anyway. Hospital after work, since we are expecting our baby tomorrow :) Not sure if the 'only 1' included the giveaway, but otherwise I would prefer the adamant one, if not, no hard feelings either, just trying to improve my breeding options.

No worries. Could I grab the Mild Ditto then?

Not sure what time you'll next be around but I'm AEST 10+ so working out a time to trade may be a tad tricky.

Buckert

Update 31-10-2014

The moment is finally there! I am finally able to say I can RNG abuse in gen 3, 4 and 5! Big thanks go out to my friends lockiegengar12 and .com for helping me out on this one. Not sure if I will be trading this beauty at all, we'll see. :)

Timid | Synchronize
31 | 28 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
ミュウ Untouched

Mew is still on my JPN Emerald.​

Buckert

Update 02-11-2014​

So yeah, someone told me Shiny Kyogre and Shiny Groudon would look freaking awesome in a Luxury Ball in ORAS. I still have no clue but I liked a new challenge. I RNG abused 2 saved files and rushed through them like an idiot. This is the result. Hope you like it. :)

Quiet | Drizzle | Luxury Ball
31 | 01 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 00
Kyogre Untouched

Brave | Drought | Luxury Ball
31 | 31 | 31 | 06 | 31 | 00
Groudon Untouched

Buckert

Small update again. :) Previous time I got some help with the TID/SID abuse for Emerald as in, someone did it for me. Wanted another Shiny spread for my English Emerald, this time I did it myself! Big thanks to the tutorial .com made!

Pokémon Emerald
[OT: Wouter][ID: 18673][SID: 61928]

Last edited:

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Update 31-10-2014

The moment is finally there! I am finally able to say I can RNG abuse in gen 3, 4 and 5! Big thanks go out to my friends lockiegengar12 and .com for helping me out on this one. Not sure if I will be trading this beauty at all, we'll see. :)

Timid | Synchronize
31 | 28 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
ミュウ Untouched

Mew is still on my JPN Emerald.​
I have to ask, is it possible for you to tutor Hypnosis to this via Pokemon XD? If you can and are willing to trade it, I'll might offer up this for it:

Species: Registeel
Xen|52300|
Ability: Clear Body|Nature: Careful
IVs: 31/31/31/2/31/31
Move 1: Seismic Toss|Move 2: Dynamic Punch
Move 3: Counter|Move 4: Body Slam
Non-Redis

Notes: Live Battery RNG abused on a retail Ruby cart

Edit: I can tutor other moves to it as well (such as Gravity, Stealth Rock, etc.). Still have a copy of it on Emerald.

Buckert

I have to ask, is it possible for you to tutor Hypnosis to this via Pokemon XD? If you can and are willing to trade it, I'll might offer up this for it:

Species: Registeel
Xen|52300|
Ability: Clear Body|Nature: Careful
IVs: 31/31/31/2/31/31
Move 1: Seismic Toss|Move 2: Dynamic Punch
Move 3: Counter|Move 4: Body Slam
Non-Redis

Notes: Live Battery RNG abused on a retail Ruby cart

Edit: I can tutor other moves to it as well (such as Gravity, Stealth Rock, etc.). Still have a copy of it on Emerald.
Don't I need a retail copy of XD to make that happen? Not sure, have no clue and never tried yet.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Don't I need a retail copy of XD to make that happen? Not sure, have no clue and never tried yet.
I'd assume it's doable on emulators, but I'm not sure. My knowledge of emulators is pretty slim since I've never really bothered with them (no flashcarts).

Even if Hypnosis isn't doable, I'd still be interested in it since I can't acquire a Sea Map Mew myself.

Would you be willing to trade your great ball kyogre in exchange for a hexaflawless shiny modest blaze charmander in a luxury ball with ddance and dpulse I bred and had JebusChrist hatch? I noticed you have shiny char X but not Y so I'm hoping this is of use to you.

Last edited:

Buckert

I'd assume it's doable on emulators, but I'm not sure. My knowledge of emulators is pretty slim since I've never really bothered with them (no flashcarts).

Even if Hypnosis isn't doable, I'd still be interested in it since I can't acquire a Sea Map Mew myself.
I'll think about it, will get back to you!

Would you be willing to trade your great ball kyogre in exchange for a hexaflawless shiny modest blaze charmander in a luxury ball with ddance and dpulse bred and had JebusChrist hatch? I noticed you have shiny char X but not Y so I'm hoping this is of use to you.
Why does a Modest Charmander has Dragon Dance? Anyway, is it female?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)