Closed! For all my RNG abused and SR'd Pokémon, check my new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Well, since I see Tyvip asking for similar (if you're hoping to learn White Forest RNG :D):

Shiny Porygon in Dive Ball
Bold
31/0/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground)
Foul Play + Gravity + Signal Beam + Trick
Nickname: Cyber Duck

Will happily unnickname anything (multiple) I'm capable of from my thread, with any redistribution rights you'd like (if there's anything there you'd be interested in)?
Well no I do have to learn White Forest RNG abuse. :D That's the only thing I haven't done in BW(2) yet, but I really want to learn it. I will contact you when manage to get the Porygon you want. :)

Interested in a shiny timid 6iv icy snow vivillon or a (31/31/31/31/31/0) quiet shiny aegislash?
Have you bred those yourself?

Well no I do have to learn White Forest RNG abuse. :D That's the only thing I haven't done in BW(2) yet, but I really want to learn it. I will contact you when manage to get the Porygon you want. :)
The vivillon no, the aegislash yes, but it was hatched by someone else

Have you bred those yourself?
The vivillon no, aegislash yes, but it was hatched by someone else

Buckert

Hello, was wondering if you were still working on that bisharp :)
Sorry if I keep asking! Just want to check in
Oh I totally forgot :/ Sorry about that. I don't know what I can get in return either?

Kalos Pokédex nearing completion!

Update 27-04-2014

Impish | Fur Coat | Male
31 | 31 | 31 | 07 | 31 | 31
Furfrou Untouched
Yeah, I did give it every haircut

Jolly | Tough Claws | Male
31 | 31 | 31 | 19 | 31 | 31
Binacle Untouched
Barbaracle Untouched

Timid | Dry Skin | Male
30 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
Heliolisk Untouched

Jolly | Frisk | Male
31 | 31 | 31 | 18 | 31 | 31
Pumpkaboo Untouched
Disable | Destiny Bond
Gourgeist Untouched

Timid | Frisk | Male
31 | 06 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Noibat Untouched
Tailwind | Switcheroo
Noivern Untouched

Regarding my earlier post about the pawniard, I have these on hand if you want something for him. If you are interested in one, I can list egg moves.
Adamant Mudkip (torrent)
Adamant marill (huge power)
Jolly Magikarp (swift swim)
Timid smeargle (own tempo / technician)
Modest vulpix (drought)
Timid gastly (levitate)
Calm Rotom (levitate, some have 5iv hp ice)

I'll be working on a level ball combee soon, if that interests you as well. Probably not for another week or two though since my exam is coming up next Monday.

If there is anything specific you would like, let me know and I can breed it. I don't do hp though, since I don't have the dittos for it - the ones I have are through dumb luck.

Buckert

Thanks heaps dude, that saves me a lot of time with a bp :D
No problem! I'd like to help. :)

Regarding my earlier post about the pawniard, I have these on hand if you want something for him. If you are interested in one, I can list egg moves.
Adamant Mudkip (torrent)
Adamant marill (huge power)
Jolly Magikarp (swift swim)
Timid smeargle (own tempo / technician)
Modest vulpix (drought)
Timid gastly (levitate)
Calm Rotom (levitate, some have 5iv hp ice)

I'll be working on a level ball combee soon, if that interests you as well. Probably not for another week or two though since my exam is coming up next Monday.

If there is anything specific you would like, let me know and I can breed it. I don't do hp though, since I don't have the dittos for it - the ones I have are through dumb luck.
Sorry mate but I'm not interested in those. :( At the moment I only want eggs from Vivillon with patterns I don't have yet.

No problem! I'd like to help. :)

Sorry mate but I'm not interested in those. :( At the moment I only want eggs from Vivillon with patterns I don't have yet.
I have an elegant pattern which I can breed for you. Unfortunately, the one I have is a male and would end up in a pokeball. And like I said, I can't do hidden powers...

Buckert

Hi is the Klefki still available? I've been looking for one for a while
Yes it is. Make sure you've added my FC and give me yours please.

I have an elegant pattern which I can breed for you. Unfortunately, the one I have is a male and would end up in a pokeball. And like I said, I can't do hidden powers...
So your pattern is Elegant? Would be awesome if you could breed me a Timid flawless egg then, minus Atk. Must be male, and in an egg when you trade it.

Yes it is. Make sure you've added my FC and give me yours please.

So your pattern is Elegant? Would be awesome if you could breed me a Timid flawless egg then, minus Atk. Must be male, and in an egg when you trade it.
No, I got one through a trade. If I breed it does it turn into the pattern for my region? I'm new to Vivillon collecting...

Buckert

No, I got one through a trade. If I breed it does it turn into the pattern for my region? I'm new to Vivillon collecting...
Oh that sucks.. yeah when you breed a Vivillon, the egg will get the pattern from your own region. I've got 7 Vivillon patterns now with my OT, but I can only breed one of those.

Buckert

Shiny Porygon in a Dive Ball
Nickname Puddles
Modest | Trace |
31 | 0 | 30 | 30 | 30 | 30 Hp Fighting

Trick, Icy Wind, Pain Split, Foul Play

This will be the last project i ask you to do :)
Well, since I see Tyvip asking for similar (if you're hoping to learn White Forest RNG :D):

Shiny Porygon in Dive Ball
Bold
31/0/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground)
Foul Play + Gravity + Signal Beam + Trick
Nickname: Cyber Duck

Will happily unnickname anything (multiple) I'm capable of from my thread, with any redistribution rights you'd like (if there's anything there you'd be interested in)?
I really hate to disappoint you guys, but for as far as I know, these Pokémon cannot be obtained. Shiny Porygon can only be caught in DPPt, and I do not have those spreads on any of my DPPt files. Furthermore, chances are really small I can find that exact spread, if I even feel like RNG abusing another ID/SID. :(

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I really hate to disappoint you guys, but for as far as I know, these Pokémon cannot be obtained. Shiny Porygon can only be caught in DPPt, and I do not have those spreads on any of my DPPt files. Furthermore, chances are really small I can find that exact spread, if I even feel like RNG abusing another ID/SID. :(
Haha, no worries at all! :).

To be honest, I've had a problem with my X cartridge anyways, so I can't re/un-nickname half of the Pokés in my thread anymore :(.

Thanks for taking a look though! Let me know if there's any other eggs I can hatch for you (or anything else really). :)

so White Forest is shiny locked ? sorry i didn't know that :p

No big deal :)

Buckert

Haha, no worries at all! :).

To be honest, I've had a problem with my X cartridge anyways, so I can't re/un-nickname half of the Pokés in my thread anymore :(.

Thanks for taking a look though! Let me know if there's any other eggs I can hatch for you (or anything else really). :)
so White Forest is shiny locked ? sorry i didn't know that :p

No big deal :)
So, Esmeya just pointed me to this, showing me that Agonist caught a Shiny Porygon in White Forest. So yeah, I will capture those 2 for you guys.

Edit:

This is the reason why I thought shinies couldn't be caught in White Forest.
5th Gen RG Help info thing thread said:
  • Difficulty of the different RNGs you can do in ascending difficulty:
    • Stationary Legends (Zekrom/Kyurem/Musketeers/Volcarona/Foongus/Amoongus)
    • Gift Pokemon (Fossils/Larvesta Egg/Magikarp/Dreamyard Elemental Monkey Trio)
    • Wondercard Pokemon (not required)
    • Wild Pokemon in areas without moving NPCs using Encounter Slots
    • ID/SID Abuse for Shiny Frames on a Target Seed (not required)
    • Wild Pokemon in areas with moving NPCs using Encounter Slots
    • Egg Abuse
    • Swirling Sand / Water Spot (Surf/Fish)
    • White Forest Abuse (Nonshiny and Synchronize Only)
    • Roamer IV and Nature Abuse (nonshiny)
    • C-Gear Abuse for Entralink Pokemon from the Dream World
    • Roamer IV/Nature/Shiny Abuse in Snow or Rain

Last edited:

Buckert

Update 02-05-2014

Timid | Limber
31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 30
Flying Untouched
31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31
Electirc Untouched
31 | 30 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 31
Water Untouched
31 | 30 | 30 | 30 | 30 | 30
Fighting Untouched

Quiet | Limber
00 | 00 | 00 | 00 | 00 | 00
ZERO Untouched

Calm | Flower Veil | Female
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Flabébé Untouched
Florges Untouched

Timid | Own Tempo / Prankster | Male
31 | 21 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Espurr Untouched
Trick | Yawn | Barrier | Assist
Meowstic Untouched

Timid | Infiltrator | Female
31 | 01 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Espurr Untouched
Trick | Yawn | Barrier | Assist
Meowstic Untouched

I know I probably have nothing that would interest you, but it's worth a try right?
I really need an HP Grass Ditto, and I was wondering if you can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)