Buffalo's Flight

Requesting that you finish the awesome Machief, and maybe do a Lucaryu.

Haha, gogo streetfighter pokes.

Maybe you could also do a Vega + Weavile (Vegile) or a Balrog + Primeape (Balrape) Haha

Buffalo_Wings

Abnormally Cruel
is an Artist Alumnus

Guy on left: Dark type and maybe fighting type stealth pokemon, intended for taking advantage of a new weather ( or whatever ), darkness or nightfall or something. I was thinking abilities like, "Stealth" - evasion +1 in the dark, "Nocturnal" - +1 speed or attack in the dark, and "Night Vision" - +30% accuracy in the dark.

Guy on right: The real Clefable, man. Don't get lost on Mt. Moon.

Sorry about the lack of updates by the way, I have some other stuff I might put on here soon.

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Woah dude, your art is amazing. Akumasken and Blastank were totally awesome and your Clefable made me laugh for a bit haha. Could you try drawing M.Bison+Alakazam?

Scary. Good thing I don't lurk around mount. Moon.

Add-on: Too bad, you should make it more muscular and give it a moon background.

Please please please do a Wigglytuff in the same style as that Clefable :nerd:

Edit: I do not see enough stars for this thread!

Buffalo_Wings

Abnormally Cruel
is an Artist Alumnus
Ah, thanks for all the positive comments guys.
So I did Alakazam + Bison

I don't know man, I think my eyes are messed up, my drawings always seem kinda squint haha. I get like half way through a drawing and just think "this is shite." But I'm posting anyway! hope yall like it

^ Awesome dude! I don't have good eyes for arts so I don't know why you said the eyes are messed up or your drawing "squint". That is not true.

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Ah, thanks for all the positive comments guys.
So I did Alakazam + Bison

I don't know man, I think my eyes are messed up, my drawings always seem kinda squint haha. I get like half way through a drawing and just think "this is shite." But I'm posting anyway! hope yall like it
I don't know why you're thinking thats shit because I think it's freakin awesome, thanks for doing my request.

Buffalo_Wings

Abnormally Cruel
is an Artist Alumnus
"Squirtle's Pond"

"Pokemoves"

It's a sad moment when you realize you've spent more time drawing Chansey's ass than you have making love.

lol

It's a sad moment when you realize you've spent more time drawing Chansey's ass than you have making love.
XD

I like how you did Squirtle. Stands out very nicely.

Those Pokemoves are hilarious. I don't think I'm ever going to use egg bomb ever again (o.0).

IMO Quagsire is the best. His expression is amazingly done.

And here I though Miltank took a glass of milk and drank it.

Metapod's anger is expressed very well through his face. The words also help with that.

:D these are nice stuff but somehow I feel that Squirtle is about to fall off a cliff or something. If I have to pick, Amnesia would be the most "not-so-stand-out" one. Uhh, true, I don't think I'll be able to use Milk Drink....again.

Is that why we'd such a bad time battling that Normal type Gym leader???

Great update man. I like both pics, but the pokemoves one is hilarious. I always wondered why miltank would drink its own milk....

Haha, the Chansey and Miltank made me laugh, nice one there. I'd like to see some more Pokemon moves.

Just a random request, but do a Toxic using Blissey.

Buffalo_Wings

Abnormally Cruel
is an Artist Alumnus
uuhh so I doodled a bunch of pokemon today but im too tired to finish any more of em

I don't know if that was worth posting up here ha. Better than nothing though, right?

Great art man! The squirtle might just be the cutest thing I've ever seen. In fact, the only way it could be cuter is if it was hugging and eevee.

So, can I request a really cutely drawn squirtle hugging or doing something cute with a really cute eevee?

Great work man great work. I lol'd when I looked at the Chansey pic. Blastank is amazing, too. As for the ones you just doodled, I'd say defiantley finish the Infernape. It looks like it has a lot of potenetial.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)