Bug -->move fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this bug when i am in the air after use fly the moves always hit me ...this need to be fix

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I tested it on the Pokemon Online server against one of my alts. I have a part of log here...
Battle between Steeli and Fluffeon started!

Rule: Unrated
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Freeze Clause
Rule: Wifi Battle
Rule: Self-KO Clause

Fluffeon sent out Aerodactyl!
Steeli sent out Gliscor!

Start of turn 1
The foe's Aerodactyl flew high up!

Gliscor used Facade!
The attack of Gliscor missed!

Gliscor's Toxic Orb activated!
Gliscor was poisoned!

No bug.

I tested it on the Pokemon Online server against one of my alts. I have a part of log here...
Battle between Steeli and Fluffeon started!

Rule: Unrated
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Freeze Clause
Rule: Wifi Battle
Rule: Self-KO Clause

Fluffeon sent out Aerodactyl!
Steeli sent out Gliscor!

Start of turn 1
The foe's Aerodactyl flew high up!

Gliscor used Facade!
The attack of Gliscor missed!

Gliscor's Toxic Orb activated!
Gliscor was poisoned!

No bug.
Yes, however the bug could only occur in certain situations, not necessarily EVERY time a move is used against a Pokemon that is Flying. Knowing the moves that hit it and the users of said moves is important.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Gust, Twister, Thunder, and Sky Uppercut can hit Pokemon on the invulnerable turn of Fly. If the user of Fly or its opponent has No Guard, any move can hit the Flying Pokemon. If the opponent previously used Lock-On or Mind Reader, any move can hit the Flying Pokemon. If you still believe there is a glitch, post on the Pokemon Online forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)