Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunako

My friend's pokémon had a pokémon faster than my, but my pokemon atack first, I have replay here if you want to see:

Look, turn 22:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-115938595

The Aerodactyl is mega, and used effort maximum in speed, but my starmie atack first, very weird.

*Sorry my bad english, I dont speak very well yet.
The first turn you mega evolve, the order of moves stays the same, so if the Starmie was faster than your regular Aerodactyl, then the Starmie would still move first on that first turn. However, Aerodactyl's base speed is a lot higher, so I'd guess that the Starmie was just using a choice scarf.

phil

could do worse
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Clearly the Starmie was not scarfed as it was outsped by Alakazam earlier. What is more likely is that Starmie is Timid whereas Aero is Adamant which iirc gives 2 more speed points if the difference between speeds is 15.

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Jellicent is in Male form when the icon under the health bar says it's a Female. Not sure if this is a bug or not - rather a minor mistake?

http://imgur.com/fooIYDu
Na, not really a bug. They just haven't made the Female Sprite accessible on Showdown yet shown in the XY sprites index. Hopefully it will be updated soon but for now everyone has to stick with Male.

upload_2014-5-3_10-24-35.png
WHAT DO YOU MEAN IS ONLY FROM AN EVENT! It comes from the friend safari! Its perfectly legal!

EDIT: sorry if that was too hard to see. Its says: "- Sunflower (Venusaur) can't have its hidden ability because it comes from a specific event." Plz fix soon and thx.

This just isn't possible. I think there's a bug with Assurance not adjusting Base Power if the target was hit earlier in the turn.

Chandelure used Shadow Ball!
The opposing Rotom-Wash lost 43.8–45.8% of its health!

Bisharp used Assurance!
The opposing Rotom-Wash lost 41.7–45.8% of its health!
Bisharp lost some of its HP!
The opposing Rotom-Wash ate its Sitrus Berry!
The opposing Rotom-Wash restored HP using its Sitrus Berry!
I ran calcs with 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpDef Rotom-W, at level 50, and even made it calm for Chandy and Bold for Bisharp.

252+ SpA Chandelure Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Rotom-W: 57-67 (36.3 - 42.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Assurance vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Rotom-W: 99-117 (63 - 74.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

In doubles, I had out a Manectric that apparently drew a thunderbolt with lightningrod, but instead of boosting special attack, it took damage. I did have lightningrod, I checked immediatly after.
Turn 1 this battle.
pokemonshowdown.com/replay/smogondoubles-116254730

In doubles, I had out a Manectric that apparently drew a thunderbolt with lightningrod, but instead of boosting special attack, it took damage. I did have lightningrod, I checked immediatly after.
Turn 1 this battle.
pokemonshowdown.com/replay/smogondoubles-116254730
Not a bug, just the effect of Mega Amphy's Mold Breaker.

Pokemon cries:
For some reason on one of my laptops the cries don't sound regardless of the audio adjustments.
Pokemon Showdown still plays the cries prior to generation 6 for older Pokemon.
The mega evolutions have different cries but they do not play.
In Ubers I noticed Shaymin S has the incorrect cry.

Pokemon sprites:
Randomly some back sprites do or do not display the shiny form.
Ferroseed's sprite is stationary.

Not a bug, just the effect of Mega Amphy's Mold Breaker.
Oh, forgot about mold breaker. It's weird how that works, drawing the attack but ignoring the damage.
Pokemon cries:
For some reason on one of my laptops the cries don't sound regardless of the audio adjustments.
Pokemon Showdown still plays the cries prior to generation 6 for older Pokemon.
The mega evolutions have different cries but they do not play.
In Ubers I noticed Shaymin S has the incorrect cry.

Pokemon sprites:
Randomly some back sprites do or do not display the shiny form.
Ferroseed's sprite is stationary.
Ferroseed's model is also static in the games.

With a power herb sky attack turn, sky attack misses, as far as i'v tested, 9 in 10 times even though its accuracy is 90% i don't know if this is just incredibly bad luck or if it is an actual bug.

This doesn't seem to apply to 1v1 battles for some reason. Also that 1 hit I had occurred during a 1v1.

i haven't tested sky attack without a power herb yet by the way.

Last edited:

slayerx725232

"to sea, or not to sea" ~Melodramatic Sailor
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-116357234

Turn 15 we both switched, and I had the faster switch. My intimidate affected his old pokemon that was in instead of what he switched to. Is that what happens on cartridge? I see this is the known list in doubles bugs, but this was regular singles OU.
Your Lando-T was out before the Breloom came out. You switched into it first, since you were faster than the Donphan. Since you were faster, you switched out first, and then they switched out. Yes that does happen in the cartridges as well as far as I can recall.

Say I accept a challenge 6 times within 3 minutes, but each time, the team I select is banned for whatever reason from the tier, and the battle doesn't start. I still receive the 6 battles per 3 min dialog box and am forced to wait it out anyway.

This just isn't possible. I think there's a bug with Assurance not adjusting Base Power if the target was hit earlier in the turn.

I ran calcs with 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpDef Rotom-W, at level 50, and even made it calm for Chandy and Bold for Bisharp.

252+ SpA Chandelure Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Rotom-W: 57-67 (36.3 - 42.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Assurance vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Rotom-W: 99-117 (63 - 74.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
This was a sneaky bug, as Assurance happened to sometimes work. However, it has been fixed and should be live after next server restart.

Weird bug that's not relevant to normal play: give a Pokemon Illusion.

Mega Evolve it: it is now its Mega Evolved form's graphic.

Take a hit: Illusion breaks, and it permanently switches to its base form's graphic! (I think even if it switches, but I may be wrong)

Weird bug that's not relevant to normal play: give a Pokemon Illusion.

Mega Evolve it: it is now its Mega Evolved form's graphic.

Take a hit: Illusion breaks, and it permanently switches to its base form's graphic! (I think even if it switches, but I may be wrong)
Do you know if it keeps the same base stats as the Mega Evolution? If so, then it's just a graphical glitch.

This isn't a "bug" per se, but for some reason, when you select RU as the tier for your team in the teambuilder, only NU, LC, and NFE mons appear in the list of Pokemon you can select in the teambuilder. RU mons don't show up at all, which makes building RU teams just by using the list on the simulator difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)