Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I had beeing losing matches on VGC because my max speed Delphox is outpeeded by Gliscors and Kanghaskans because is drunk the stats stuff.

Even the teambuilder tells me that Salamence is faster than Delphox!!

im not sure if this is a bug but when i go on to the site only the backround and the top where u log in and stuff is might be my com but idk and it was working fine till 30 minutes ago

slayerx725232

"to sea, or not to sea" ~Melodramatic Sailor
im not sure if this is a bug but when i go on to the site only the backround and the top where u log in and stuff is might be my com but idk and it was working fine till 30 minutes ago
You may want to just check your extensions for one of those sneaky add ons that randomly occur. That can fudge up the site. Not a site bug, but more a computer virus y'know.

There seems to be a glitch in Hackmons mode where Arceus-Fairy with Wonder Guard seems to be a fairy type, but something in that battle seemed off about it. When my opponent's Electivire (assuming it had Wonder Guard because it has an Air Balloon as a hold item) hit my Arceus-Fairy with Thousand Arrows, Thousand Arrows was negated by Wonder Guard, but when his Electivire used Focus Punch, it destroyed Arceus-Fairy's substitute and claimed it to be "super effective", which made me and some other player think that it's a normal type Arceus with Wonder Guard. The point of my post is that there's a bug with Arceus-Fairy here. Then when me and some other player helped test this glitch, he used a Scatterbug with Bullet Punch and Mach Punch to make sure this glitch is real. He used Bullet Punch on Arceus-Fairy, it didn't hit. He used Mach Punch on Arceus-Fairy, it hit. I'll post the battle this was in, and the test battle to make sure that this glitch is real.

Battle: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-hackmons-120560778
Test Battle: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/hackmons-120565193

V4Victini

再起不能
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
There seems to be a glitch in Hackmons mode where Arceus-Fairy with Wonder Guard seems to be a fairy type, but something in that battle seemed off about it. When my opponent's Electivire (assuming it had Wonder Guard because it has an Air Balloon as a hold item) hit my Arceus-Fairy with Thousand Arrows, Thousand Arrows was negated by Wonder Guard, but when his Electivire used Focus Punch, it destroyed Arceus-Fairy's substitute and claimed it to be "super effective", which made me and some other player think that it's a normal type Arceus with Wonder Guard. The point of my post is that there's a bug with Arceus-Fairy here. Then when me and some other player helped test this glitch, he used a Scatterbug with Bullet Punch and Mach Punch to make sure this glitch is real. He used Bullet Punch on Arceus-Fairy, it didn't hit. He used Mach Punch on Arceus-Fairy, it hit. I'll post the battle this was in, and the test battle to make sure that this glitch is real.

Battle: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-hackmons-120560778
Test Battle: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/hackmons-120565193
Arceus-Fairy is still a Normal-type Pokemon. The ability Multitype is what changes its type.

I was doing a random battle. I had a Dragonite and used dragon dance 2 times. My opponent sent in his Nidoking with the ability Sheer Force and 170-something speed. He outsped me with ice beam. This has to be a bug. Here's the replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-120262170
It is highly likely he used a low priority move, like Dragon Tail. That would make Dragonite go last.

Also Life Orb does not recoil for Sheer Force-boosted moves. That is not a bug.

Last edited:

Blitz

Mightiest of Cleaves
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Discord Leader
If the Conkeldurr had Sheer Force, Red Card will be negated and not work.
As for the Spore thing, it doesn't make sense either way. Leaf Guard should only trigger in sunny weather...

Tornadus isn't listed in BL2 in the Teambuilder, even though RU banned it quite a while ago. Also Crawdaunt and Venomoth are still listed in UU and NU even though they were both pushed into BL.

Last edited:
I have a glitch where it says that "Your message was not sent because you've been typing too quickly." every time I try and do something can someone please help?

I have a glitch where it says that "Your message was not sent because you've been typing too quickly." every time I try and do something can someone please help?
This is probably because of lag, this has actually happened to me before and it was b/c i repeatedly clicked the "join battle" button xD. Try refreshing PS, it will clear up in a bit.

Use of a berry via Natural Gift doesn't activate Unburden.

Turn 27

Sceptile used Natural Gift!
It's super effective! The opposing Durant lost 81% of its health!

The opposing Durant fainted!

defiant ditto sent out Emolga!
Turn 28

The opposing Emolga used Air Slash!
It's super effective! Sceptile lost 17% of its health!

Sceptile fainted!

It was a scarfed Emolga and a Jolly Sceptile with max speed. I double checked and made sure it had Unburden instead of Overgrowth

Turn 27

Turn 28

Sceptile fainted!

It was a scarfed Emolga and a Jolly Sceptile with max speed. I double checked and made sure it had Unburden instead of Overgrowth
Do you know if the Sceptile used a low priority move?

Turn 27

Turn 28

Sceptile fainted!

Known bug. We should definitely fix that.

When quick claw is activated in a VGC match, quick guard stops the pokemon from moving despite that they used a +0 priority move (e.g. play rough on azumarill).

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
So in-game, when Knock Off kills a Pokemon in a wifi battle, the item is still knocked off, you can to see what item they were running even if you KO'd the opponent. This isn't the case on PS. I noticed this months ago but just assumed it was on the list of things to get done, but its pretty clear at this point nobody knows about this mechanic for some reason.

This can be kinda important for scouting what your opponent's team might be, if you OHKO something with Knock Off but it had a choice scarf, you've probly identified their only scarfer and would change your plays based on that. It's not huge but it's something that needs to be implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)