1. Remember to check the Simple Questions/Simple Answers , Suggestions , Bug Reports and Technical Support threads before posting. If you have something that warrants extended discussion then post a thread, but when in doubt, please use an already existing thread
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Showdown!' started by Antar, Jul 22, 2012.

1. darkraimaster25

darkraimaster25

I sent out a choice banded tyranitar and used pursuit and after was able to switch moves
  2. Slayer95

Slayer95 Just some PS coder
    is a Battle Server Administratoris a Forum Moderator

Fixed after next restart.
    SolarisFox likes this.
  3. Sam1701a

Sam1701a

I switched into a crunch with Trevenant holding an Enigma Berry, and it did not consume it.
  4. SparksBlade

SparksBlade

5. Blitzamirin

Blitzamirin By striving for excellence, we have the power to soar!
    is a Battle Server Moderator
    Mentor

The only effect Crunch has is the potential to lower the opponent's Defense. It does not consume berries unlike the move Bug Bite.
  6. SparksBlade

SparksBlade

Enigma Berry
    Restores 1/4 max HP when holder is hit by a super effective move.
    what Sam is saying is trevenant was hit by crunch(super effective) yet didn't consume the berry
    Sam1701a if you could provide a replay please
    Blitzamirin likes this.
  7. Sam1701a

Sam1701a

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  8. Slayer95

Crestfall likes this.
  9. Sam1701a

Sam1701a

Sorry forgot about that o.O
  10. Nozzle

Nozzle

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/tripleschallengecup-142314720

Turn 4
    Aggron was using dig and i shifted aggron with another mon to make the poison jab miss. But the shift made it appear above the ground and the pjab hit aggron since it shows that its immune to pjab. But dig didnt fail either and still throh. Im not sure how this would work ingame but im almost sure this is not how it works.
  11. Danceparce

Danceparce

I was playing double battles nad I had a Nidoqueen and a mega blastoise on my side of the field.
    The turn begins and he sets down rocks and finishes of my blastoise, I send in a shedinja who immediately dies to the rocks. However it still gives me an attacking option for shedinja and nidoqueen instead of giving me the option to chose a pokemon to send out.
    Next thing I know my Nidoqueen switches out to a mew in my party, instead of attacking and no pokemon is sent out. After this round however im able to send in a new pokemon to replace the shedinja and the game continues as normal

tl;dr Shedinja dies to rocks and it doesnt give me a new pokemon to send out, instead it automatically replaces my fit nidoqueen with a mew in my party

EDIT: This is random doubles
  12. The Pope

The Pope

Triples Bug: When using a single-target attack, if no enemy targets remain in your range (i.e. you're in a corner and the only opponent left is in the opposite corner), you have to attack an ally, whereas you should be able to attack the empty slot in front of you.

Also, upon starting a game, it asks you to choose 4 Pokemon; the first three make up your team, but the fourth selection is meaningless. It should only ask you to choose three.
  13. Sam1701a

Sam1701a

I battling a rotom wash with a trevenant. The rotom used trick in turn 3 and switched my enigma berry for his sticky barb. Then in turn 16, the rotom having consumed the enigma berry used trick against my metagross and gained air balloon. However, the status effect did not go away until I recalled metagross in turn 19 and sent metagross back out in turn 23.
  14. Slayer95

Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

What the OP says
    • ...save a replay (the "Share" button, or alternately the "/savereplay" command), generate a screenshot or copy the log to include in your post
    SparksBlade likes this.
  15. Sam1701a

Sam1701a

Sorry I thought I had. Paste function on my computer was acting weird. Here's the link: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-142386192
    Edit: Copy paste link into URL. Do not click on link. It will take you the wrong battle.
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  16. Jcal

Jcal

I don't have any replays to show what I'm saying, but I don't think they would help anyway.

In triple battles, if you have a Pokemon that cannot target an opposing Pokemon because they are out of range, you have to target your own Pokemon.

Example:
    P1 = Pokemon 1
    # = Blank slot

P1 # #
    # P2 P3

When P3 makes its move, it must target P2, whereas in the games, you target the opposing side then get the message "There was no target".

Ps. Replays would not help because it does not show targeting options.
  17. SunlightBlade

SunlightBlade

My friend is having an issue with Showdown as he cannot press any of the buttons effectively (having to press them multiple times before they register)
    And during a battle, the description text box floats over the button making him unable to click it.

He is having this problem on firefox and chrome but for some reason not on IE.

How could he possibly fix this problem? And what is causing it?
  18. PokemonTrainerNaira

PokemonTrainerNaira

I read the common bugs and non bugs but the one I saw is not listed. I was playing in random and had a Manectric. It only had 3 attacks and the button "Mega-evolution" was located where usually is the fourth attack, not below them. Am I the only one who suffered that bug? Can it be fixed? Thank you!
  19. P3DS

P3DS

I have this as well.
  20. DragonSwordsman

DragonSwordsman

21. The Pope

The Pope

So when selecting moves in Triples, if you hit Back, instead of going back to that Pokemon, you're booted back to the very first Pokemon. Which is rather annoying.
  22. Slayer95

Fixed as of now.

That's not a bug. But feel free to post it in the Suggestions thread. (It's not like it will get changed anyway).
  23. ClockWorker

ClockWorker

it will probably sound stupid but...
    everytime I get a banette on my team, its Gender gets locked in female, even if I set it to male
  24. The Pope

The Pope

The four selection thing is still an issue.
  25. 13ulbasaur

13ulbasaur
    is a Pre-Contributor

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)