Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
I think there is a bug with Crafty Shield. Veekun's entry for Crafty Shield says, "Unlike other blocking moves, this move may be used consecutively without its chance of success falling," but Crafty Shield still fails when used consecutively on Showdown. I was able to use the move consecutively 10 times in Alpha Sapphire. I tested it with a Klefki and Smeargle on Showdown and it failed when used consecutively: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-205870719.

Hi guys, I recently used a rampharos with sheer force n life orb. When i used head smash, My mon still get the recoil and life orb dmg. Doesnt the half recoil dmg counted as secondary effect?

ty for ut time.

Hi guys, I recently used a rampharos with sheer force n life orb. When i used head smash, My mon still get the recoil and life orb dmg. Doesnt the half recoil dmg counted as secondary effect?

ty for ut time.
Recoil damage or higher critical hit ratio doesn't count as a secondary effect and hence isn't boosted by Sheer Force. I'd recommend you check Bulbapedia or another site before posting it as a bug ^_^

http://imgur.com/a/oZrsS

When using multi hit moves in gen1 custom battles (allowing multiple of the same move) if you start a move with clamp#2 it starts the move, but a PP is not used, as it is a multi turn move. On the rest of the turns (with clamp its like 3-5 turns or something) you may then continue the use with clamp#1 (which is out of PP). When the move ends, if you clicked clamp#1, it uses up a PP and clamp#1 is at 0, and thus can't be used. But you can start a new clamping with clamp#2 and then continue using clamp#1, essentially giving clamp#2 ifinite pp

Just had this happen: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battlespotdoublesvgc2015-206966417

On turn 2:

The opposing Smeargle used Follow Me!
Honchkrow used Sucker Punch!
A critical hit! The opposing Smeargle lost 8.3% of its health!
The opposing Smeargle fainted!
The opposing Jellicent used Water Spout!
Gengar lost 56.3–58.3% of its health!
A critical hit! Honchkrow lost 77.2–79.2% of its health!

So my Smeargle got KOed by Sucker Punch despite not using an attacking move. (I was the "opponent" from the point of view of the replay.) My opponent confirmed that the Sucker Punch was actually aimed at Jellicent, which might be what triggers the bug (Jellicent was using an atacking move). Nothing special is mentioned about the interaction of these moves on the gen 5 or 6 research threads, or Veekun.

Hello I've been playing the showdown beta for android and I've lost 4 ladder matches do to being timed out, I wouldn't be here complaining if I hadnt chosen my attacks and been clocked outout I've reloaded the app twice and still had problems figured I'd post here and let u guys know

Illusio

Bold and Brash
Hello I've been playing the showdown beta for android and I've lost 4 ladder matches do to being timed out, I wouldn't be here complaining if I hadnt chosen my attacks and been clocked outout I've reloaded the app twice and still had problems figured I'd post here and let u guys know
I would recommend posting this in the app thread, not in the main PS! thread.

Dodrio is unable to have both Brave Bird and Double Edge on the same set. It can obtain Double Edge from any gen before 4th and obtains Brave Bird from 4th gen onwards. It shouldn't be possible to have this combination in Randbats. I get this is more of a fun battle format and it's obviously not a big deal, but it'd be nice to have fixed :o

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-207117491
Random Battles aren't constrained to in-game combinations of moves. If the Pokemon can obtain the move, we might put it in the sets anyways. It really is just for fun.

We intentionally let Pikachu and Raichu keep Extremespeed (event-only move) alongside egg moves like Volt Tackle because we can.

We also give Flying Gem to Pokemon with Acrobatics, even if it isn't obtainable in-game (it does exist in the code).

We allow unreleased Pokemon like Hoopa and Volcanion to make appearances as well!

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battlespotdoublesvgc2015-207501615

More Follow Me weirdness. On Turn 2 of the replay I linked above:

Smeargle used Follow Me!
Jellicent used Water Spout!
A critical hit! It's not very effective... The opposing Whimsicott lost 43.8–45.8% of its health!
It's super effective! The opposing Terrakion lost 100% of its health!
The opposing Terrakion fainted!
The opposing Whimsicott used Beat Up!
But there was no target...

Whimsicott should have been targeting Smeargle, because of the Follow Me. I'm like 99% sure it was aiming at Terrakion before; presumably PS! thought it should give the "no target" because Terrakion fainted, but the Beat Up should have gone through on Smeargle. (I'm pretty sure this is the mechanic, because people used to use Rage Powder to counter the Terracott combo on cartridge back in gen 5, and nothing seems to suggest the mechanic has changed.)

If you nickname a pokemon ">>>/[insert words here]/" when you go into a battle, the pokemon's nickname will change to the words inside the forward slashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)