Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that /ds is bugged, especially with Pumpkaboo-Super.
I tried /ds-ing some random move combo one day, and was surprised that it gave Pumpkaboo-Super, but in actual fact, it doesnt.

Here's an example.
!ds !String Shot, !Protect
Gives the input: Beldum, Ditto, Magikarp, Pumpkaboo-Super, Regigigas, Tynamo, Unown, Wobbuffet, Wynaut

This contradicts with /learn pumpkaboo-super, protect.
It shows that Pumpkaboo-Super can indeed learn protect.
Veekun also states that it can learn protect, so pretty sure this is a bug.
http://veekun.com/dex/pokemon/pumpkaboo?form=super
It's definetly a bug. i posted this earlier, and i think there's no way to fix this.

Noticed this in Gen 3, but its likely still present overall - if you get hit with a Perish Song on an immune mon (Mr. Mime), the countdown status effect is on the bar, and the timer remains there on a new mon if you BP out.

sometimes when I go to save my team's showdown crashes and when I go back on all my team's are gone. So now I need to copy every thing just to keep my team's but others wont know this so can you fix this?

Hey I was in a battle and after two turns of outrage my opponents Salamence wasn't confused, nor was its Lum Berry consumed. Some turns later after a he started a second outrage the Salamence became confused and its berry finally came into effect. Not sure if it was a one off bug or not but posting it here anyway.

Showdown replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-232556820
First Outrage starts turn 17.

Hey I was in a battle and after two turns of outrage my opponents Salamence wasn't confused, nor was its Lum Berry consumed. Some turns later after a he started a second outrage the Salamence became confused and its berry finally came into effect. Not sure if it was a one off bug or not but posting it here anyway.

Showdown replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-232556820
First Outrage starts turn 17.
If Outrage is interrupted (like it was here when Chesnaught used Spiky Shield), it will stop attacking. If it's not the final turn of Outrage, then the Pokemon won't get confused either. So here, Outrage was supposed to go on for three turns, but at turn 2, it was interrupted by Spiky Shield. So Outrage ends, and Salamence doesn't get confused.

Didn't see this in 'known bugs' so I'd like to mention that Rotom formes show as the wrong typing in Gen 4.

The ghost typing isn't shown on the hover. Cost me a match when I checked and forgot it was ghost in DPP. :(

I'm not sure if the ignore spectators button has got to do with a bug with the ladder, but it doesn't seem to actually block the spectators?

Sorry if this is considered a ladder bug in advance :/

edit: ok the ignore specs button got removed o_o

Last edited:

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Posting this here since it was in the wrong place

Hello, this is DeagleBeagle posting on Metabou's account since I can't figure out what my old account info was right now. Anyways, Imprison is glitched on Pokemon Showdown and works after the turn you use it, but not within the same turn. I was talking to a coder and he said Telepathy was changed and in turn it looks like it messed up how Imprison works. I would like it fixed ASAP since my good teams use it right now. Thanks!

This isn't quite a bug per se, but for the recommended EVs in Generation 3, it shouldn't be following the recommendation of keeping HP odd numbers to avoid extra damage to stealth rock as that doesn't exist.

It should optimize for leftovers recovery instead.

And another nitpick is that the message about "ladder screens" not being done yet has been up for well over a year. If it's not on the to-do list, can we get the message removed? IMO it looks great, just be nice if your own name was highlighted but that message clutters the interface.

Edit: And another thing is older gens in the teambuilder. If you set your generation before building the team then it should remove everything not possible to have in that generation.

And the physical/special symbols need to be fixed for pre-gen4. Both of those can be confusing if you're rusty on older gen battling.

why my clawitzer cant do anything in doubles? i doenst request for target when i use heal pulse, dark pulse, aura sphere or water pulse. I DOES NOTHING AND THE TIME KEEP ON RUNNING. One more, i cant use sky drop in double, same thing above. (note : i m using phone version)

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
why my clawitzer cant do anything in doubles? i doenst request for target when i use heal pulse, dark pulse, aura sphere or water pulse. I DOES NOTHING AND THE TIME KEEP ON RUNNING. One more, i cant use sky drop in double, same thing above. (note : i m using phone version)
PS doesn't officially endorse the app, so you'll have to post here about all of that.

Since the new thing where you get a sort of highlight when something is said in a room while you don't actually get highlighted I've had a glitch when I'm on mobile, I use the chrome browser and when I get a PM I can't see it on my phone, I've tested it with both my phone and computer on and on the computer it appears but not on my phone. Though when I'm on my phone and I select the home page and someone sends me a PM it does appear.

Nineage

Pugnacious.
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Tiny bug, when you use the /tour command in battle rooms it returns "Unknown command: tournaments". If there are any arguments after /tour (e.g. /tour help) it works. Doesn't urgently need fixing of course, but I thought someone should know.

Go! Banette!

Go! Azumarill!

anZel sent out Landorus-Therian!

anZel sent out Murkrow!
The opposing Landorus-Therian intimidates Banette!
Banette's Attack fell!
The opposing Landorus-Therian intimidates Azumarill!
Azumarill's Attack fell!
Banette frisked the opposing Murkrow and found its Eviolite!
Turn 1

Is there any reason why landorus-therian didnt get frisked? no item?
EDIT: yep, no item.

Last edited:

Deleted User 271667

Banned deucer.
Audio glitch in desktop client - Background music not playing, but other sound effects still fine. Using Windows 8.1, Showdown client v 0.9.1. Audio works fine playing online in Firefox 40a2 Developer edition (pretty sure it works in the latest official release, too).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)