Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
please read...when switching computers and loggin in in one computer you have diferent teams i think the teams should be saved in profile user not computers :)
While I'm not a 100% sure what you're saying, I'm going to assume you're saying "The current team saving system is not good because right now teams are saved on the PCs they are made in, so when we switch computers we can't have all our teams. It should instead save according to player profiles so that we can get all out teams at once when we log into a certain account."

Two things:
1. It's not a bug, but more of a suggestion so it should go there. I'm not completely sure why it works the way it works because I'm illiterate when it comes to programming stuff, but i assume it's because it would take up too much space or something.
2. You can easily have all your teams with you by just backing up all your teams in a pastebin/google doc and keeping the link saved in your phone or something.

To backup your teams, go to the teambuilder and click on the button saying "Backup/Restore all teams". This will show a thing with your team in text form that you can scroll through. Basically select this entire thing and copy it, then paste it to pastebin or google doc (or notepad if you want to save it in case you delete your cookies and lose all of them) and save. To get all those teams into another pc, just go to the link of the pastebin/google doc you saved it to, copy all the text in the paste, go to teambuilder and click the same button, paste the text on the place you copied it from last time and then click the button saying "Save".

Hope I helped, have a good day :]

edit- Rekt by Trickster

Last edited:
when you do /ds !toxic, all
pumpkaboo-super shows up and not the other pumpkaboo forms, turns out any pumpkaboo form can learn toxic so this needs to be fixed :/

theres a bug that when a battl finish and you put instant replay you hit last turn and it doesnt show the last turn it shows the battle ended i dont know if it is supposed to do that but i prefer it showed the way a player won thanks and i hope you guys read

It's just an issue with mold breaker and its clones where they sometimes don't function. I think it's being worked on. Also, it's listed in the op under known bugs.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lcuu-241208741

On turn 14; Mold Breaker Knock Off failed to knock off a Sticky Hold mons' item.
rip, the 2nd time i've had the outcome of an lc uu match somewhat gimped by a small bug. ;~;
A fix is in progress and can be expected to be implemented by tomorrow-ish.

I think it's being worked on. Also, it's listed in the op under known bugs.
Amusingly, the fact that there are so many odd situations that could break with Mold Breaker means we can't actually work on the more specific issues until they are reported here.

Heh, maybe it should be removed from the known bugs thing then to promote posts from users who actually read the op. Or just put in a bracket saying report it anyway.

Not sure how much of a "bug" this is, but I tried using the Pidgeot set from the newest issue of the Smog, but I try to enter a battle and it says: "Pidgeot can't learn Refresh because it's incompatible with its ability or another move." Same thing with Quagsire and Whirlpool when I KNOW that it can have all the moves it has plus Whirlpool (Yawn, Protect, and Recover)

Not sure how much of a "bug" this is, but I tried using the Pidgeot set from the newest issue of the Smog, but I try to enter a battle and it says: "Pidgeot can't learn Refresh because it's incompatible with its ability or another move." Same thing with Quagsire and Whirlpool when I KNOW that it can have all the moves it has plus Whirlpool (Yawn, Protect, and Recover)
I think the Pidgeot set in The Smog needs to be checked because Big Pecks is incompatible with Refresh (Refresh is an XD move and Big Pecks is its Hidden Ability). Change the ability and it should work, Pidgeot's initial ability doesn't really matter anyway. For Quagsire, are you trying to use the set with Unaware? Whirlpool is incompatible with Unaware, as it was a HM move before HAs were released.

kevinrocks

Merry Wanderer of the Night
As seen here: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/1v1-242161125, charizard was in the invulnerable part of fly, and bellsprout still managed to land a toxic on it.

EDIT: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-242207947 heres another replay demonstrating that only the poison type can land it while the opponent is invulnerable, possibly due to the fact that poison types have 100 percent accuracy with toxic.

Double edit: ok so this is not a bug according to numerous sources, sorry

Last edited:
Reconnecting now rejoins your previously selected rooms, which is really nice, but about the same time, the trick of bookmarking http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/tournaments to automatically switch to the Tournaments room stopped working. Was this a deliberate change or just an oversight?

Edit: Just tried it again and it worked. Never mind me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)